So annoyed right now!!!!

polishrose

Gold Member
OH is really p****ing me off right now.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!Can't really go into it but could do with..not sure what I could do with...a bit of understanding?

Oh oh.........is it really that bad? Take yourself away to have a nice bath....or a huge glass of sparkling water with loads of ice and pretend its a spritzer.....sorry if I'm not helping much xxxx

Forget the water...

Could you poison the OH? It might make you feel better.

Oh wait, nevermind, you might go to jail for that one. Forget it.

Hey join the club!
Mine has been a total A**e tonight as well.
Although I have had an apology for his behaviour earlier (wasn't very supportive when I told him I had given in to my cravings) I could still quite easily strangle him when he is a sleep later!!! :copon:

Rose, big hugs. Had horrid day with my OH yesterday, but didn't give in to food temptations... why should I give him the power to push me over the edge? Don't let him screw things up for you. Whatever it is will probably blow over, and of course the problem can't be solved with food anyway. But just wanted to say I totally know how you feel.
xxx

Reactions: KD
Well it's carrying on into today...great....I am determined not to give in though-eating won't make me feel any better.I'm seriously questioning if this relationship has any point now.

Big hugs Rose... I felt like that yesterday, but today it's looking a bit brighter. Stay strong honey.
xxx

Back