Total Solution So ashamed but back on it 100% day one

AmZie

Well managed day one - fine. Day two went so well until 8pm then I just ate a slice of pizza off the kids plate without even thinking!!! So now I'm back to day one again!!! I don't even know why I didn't even enjoy the slice of pizza and then I felt so miserable for doing it. Anyways dusted it away off the shelf and back. To ts 100% except I have a new plan to stop the binge again. As soon as kids leave the table I've asked them to put leftovers in the bin and if they do it all week they can have some pocket money (there 5 and 2 so doesnt have to be a lot lol) so that's what I'm trying lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

that sounds a good strategy love x

im in week three now and i feel i am only just starting to put down those natural reactions to clean up the kids plates... dont be hard on yourself x and do what your doing get straight back on it.

have a good day and come on here to get lots of support :)

Thankyou I will I've had a sneak at scales and still lost 2lb so that has spurred me on a bit more well actually it was 2.5 so it made me think come on I can do it an try to beat that now with the next two days solid. The rewards at the end are just too good to give up totally. I've written a list on my iPhone why I'm doing this so I can look at it whenever I do feel that urge.
Thankyou you have made me feel a little better and I will deff come on here for support x x

Morning well done to you for coming back on the diet:) stay positive and you will soon see and feel the difference.
Have a good day x

Aww dont be so hard on yourself hunni, The best thingi cud advise is if you ever have another moment like that once youve had that first bite u will no in your head you dont even want it and you will feel guilty so put it in the bin dont feel you have to finish what your eating as youve ruined it, cus you havent id be willing to bet 1 bite of something ouldnt even affect your weightloss. You can do it hunni!

Im only on day 7 but lost 11lb this week which has really kept me motivated for this second week Good luck hun xxx

babezone said:
Aww dont be so hard on yourself hunni, The best thingi cud advise is if you ever have another moment like that once youve had that first bite u will no in your head you dont even want it and you will feel guilty so put it in the bin dont feel you have to finish what your eating as youve ruined it, cus you havent id be willing to bet 1 bite of something ouldnt even affect your weightloss. You can do it hunni!

Im only on day 7 but lost 11lb this week which has really kept me motivated for this second week Good luck hun xxx

Well done on the weight loss that's made me think come on 11lb is fab xxx

*Shanny* said:
Morning well done to you for coming back on the diet:) stay positive and you will soon see and feel the difference.
Have a good day x

You have a good day too xx I am positive 100% today woke up knowing why I did it and how felt afterwards x

Well ok so far x weigh in Friday been a bit of an odd week managed then failed and so on however.....my partner has said for every week I loose he will give me a tenner and after 13 weeks he will give it me to buy some clothes (he doesnt believe I can do it) so I am very eager now not only to proove him wrong but to think I will have the money to buy an outfit in a lower size xxx I have also purchased the beck diet solution it really is good and I think along with all you guys and the book I can do this and show my husband I can do it. Xx

Back