so ashamed :-(

hi totty
how are you doing? i have not stepped on the scales in some time and have decided not to worry for the rest of the month while i am fasting and to plan what i am going to in terms of diet and exercise from october. will weigh myself on the 1st October and maybe we could start our weekly weigh in again from then when i will be in a better position to provide support too as at the moment i have so little energy with the lack of food/ water throughout the day that i have very little motivation. had a very low day today just life in general - lots of tears etc, not the weight though which i guess is good. have a shift tomorrow 7am-3pm which i am dreading as never worked in this area but i need to open myself up to other areas where i can earn a little money. the new laptop is fab and i should be happy as a pink laptop has been on my wish list for some time and i now even have wireless so not having the same problems i used to getting into minimins that i used to on the old windown 2000 i was still running up until last week...lol.
hope youre up for starting again with me in the weekly weigh ins from october but i was also thinking that as part of that we should also encourage each other by sharing the exerise activity we do each day. just a thought? so wkly weigh in and daily exercise discssion? maybe even how many cups of water too!?? we will reach our xmas goal.
hope youre ok
x

hey im new 2 dis... just started back on my diet AGAIN dis week... i fell off the wagon 4 a month or so and ive been feeling so crappy about it :( id love to maybe do some sort of detox to give myself a boost in my first week but i havent a clue where to start????? any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :) :)

Hiya Jadesmam, slimfast is a nice easy detox to start with, with a nice healthy meal for dinner :D perhaps you could start there? :)

Sabina, we will start a weigh in/ exercise log as soon as you stop fasting hun ;)
sounds good to me :bliss:

thats great totty. cant wait for it to be over now as i just get so bloated and tired. approx 9 days to go!!! yeah. we have a festival called Eid at the end of it which will involve lots of food but i just cant wait till the 2nd october as now as really do want to get back to losing the weight steadily.
take care
x

well its on hold till the 2nd of october then :D

hahahahahaha
its on hold for US i take it!!! and not just me. best way, i think we should all celebrate each others festivals!! thank you for making me laugh. havent laughed like this for a while!!!
thanks totty
x

:flowers:

its always nice to have someone to lean on :D

i will celebrate the end of it with you...with a nice takeaway...and a bottle of wine :party0036:

before all hell breaks loose :whip::character00116::character00115::whacky068: :ignore:

:innocent0001:

yay!!! we will have to make up for messing up this month next month - we will do it!!!
catch u soon
x

hey im new 2 dis... just started back on my diet AGAIN dis week... i fell off the wagon 4 a month or so and ive been feeling so crappy about it :( id love to maybe do some sort of detox to give myself a boost in my first week but i havent a clue where to start????? any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated :) :)

hey i found your post!! from years ago lol! you joined in sept 2008 :eek:!! you go into community at the top of the page and go to members list and scroll through by the first letter of peoples names!! we'l just chat on dis thread sis k till we figure out how to chat on others! think you just go to the forum you want to chat on,eg slimming world and hit new thread/topic!! ;)

Wow, I Cant believe its been that long :sigh: Im Sooooo Looking Forward To Tomorrow, The Start Of The New Me ;) Im Gonna Sort Out My Profile After We've Joined And After That This Will Be My New Best Friend :kissass: LoL XX

Wow, I Cant believe its been that long :sigh: Im Sooooo Looking Forward To Tomorrow, The Start Of The New Me ;) Im Gonna Sort Out My Profile After We've Joined And After That This Will Be My New Best Friend :kissass: LoL XX

haha,me too! dying to know wat my start weight is :(! but this will really help us stay on track me hopes! just was watching world trade centre doc on tv3 der,so sad, too tired to watch d rest of it though! did you read any of the slimming world forum yet?? the faq's one is great and the newbies thread too! great info on the faq thread though!! have a nell if you didnt already! :D

Its nice to hear some one the same as me i get so disshearterned when i either dont loose anythig or stay the same no matter how deermined i am, i feel like nothing will ever work xx But chin up and carry on :) think of what it is worth in the end xx

Back