so bl**dy annoyed.

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya, sorry needed a rant...

i'm currently building upto lipotrim (starting monday) so i'm on slimfast here's the complicated bit i'm currently a clerk for WW and am supposed to follow the diet to do it so sneaky me told em i was on WW (*slap on wrist for telling porkies*) well i clerk on a tuesday night so i get weighed there...anyway last week was a rough one having 3 out of 4 kids poorly i hardly ate anything but still lost 1lb which i was more than happy with so i rang my dad who's usually supportive and his response was a really sarcastic woohoo, which kinda upset me i've only lost 6lb in 3 weeks but i thought it was a good start, then the other comment popped up,which was i dont think u should bother with LT you'll never be able to do it or stick to it. i feel really sad today :cry:

Take no notice sweetheart......next time someone makes a sarcastic remark tell them that if they can't be supportive to keep their remarks to themselves as they're not helping! Ie very politely 8dd off!

lol sandra, i will do lipotrim cos i want to and cos i know i can. And i have u lot to help me see it through x

awww kell love, from what i hear from you none of your parents are very supportive, i dont understand why love, they should be proud thier gorgeous daughter is doing something to better hers and childrens life, bugger everyone who is like that, i know you love your parents and they love you but they should be helping you........your sexy as hell love just how you are i think, you look great on nights out, dont feel sad, you have lots of mates wanting to see you do well, big hugs

also use that youl never be able to do it comments and show them you can, i had the same from some people, and comments i got after lsing my 3 stone off some family and even the bloomin post office clerk, was you will gain it all back blah blah, lets show em hey

aww hunni that was lovely brought a tear to my eyes, bless ya babes xxx think we need to get this weight off the go for a strut round town lol, like the good old days x

aww hunni that was lovely brought a tear to my eyes, bless ya babes xxx think we need to get this weight off the go for a strut round town lol, like the good old days x

ph gosh yeah they were great days, the days we went out every sat on the pull hah, not that i want to pull now ive got mike but we can deffo get those sexy heels on and paint the town love

I just wanted to say Kelly don’t worry about what people say! You know your body and what you can archive more than anyone else! I feel at the end of the day it’s down to you how your going to get on and I know I don’t know you personally but I recon you will do great! Keep positive and remember everyone is here for you if you need anything!

Tc X

Back