so chuffed with myself!

debbie125

Hi everyone i went to a friends 21st last night and there was a buffet there and i love buffet food so much!:cry: but i didnt have a thing i got my OH some but i was so good but they had a massive chocolate fountain it must have been 4 ft tall :drool: OMG it was so hard not to have any they had fudge on sticks and strawberrys and marshmellows and proffiteroles and shortbread and little cups to fill with chocolate! i dont know how i did it but i just smelt it and watched everybody else eat and drink while i sat with my water!its been the hardest thing i have had to do while ive been on lipotrim! but its worth it so i can get to my goal quicker!
debbie xxx:D:D:D:D :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well done sweetie, that is a fantastic achievement, you should be very proud of yourself!

x

Well done woman!! See how strong you've proven yourself to be! good on ya! :D

What an achievement hun well done! This shows great will power and determination, I am sure you will be at your goal a lot quicker being in this frame of mind xxx

Well done - if you can do that you can survive anything this diet may throw at you so it'll be plain sailing from here on in!! x

i dont think i could of resisted the choclate fountain good on you

It was really hard but alot of my friends were there who dont think i should be doing this diet anyway so i wasnt goin to prove them right by not sticking to it when there was so much temptation!i know id have felt really crap about myself if id of eaten anything and aswell as that its not cheap to do this diet nor easy and i cant afford to be on it any longer than neccesary! and i dont want to go through week one again thats for sure! which is what would happen if id had a huge pig out on buffet food and chocolate! but boy it would have been good!! lol
debbie x

Well done you ! It's hard but it's worth it and you're taking the right attitude.

Back