so chuffed!!

chuckie21

well my cdc let me try the soups before i left and they r lush!! im just making crisps and im really impressed

decided to go for ss and maybe try 790 if im still struggling next week and ive lost 2.5lbs so far!!!

the oriental chilli soups r lubberly!!!!

Well done, I'm so pleased your feeling better. I've just had the4 chilli in crisps form..... i agree lovely

Chuckie

Im glad you have found something you like, and isnt it amazing how quickly the weight falls off. 2.5lb already.

Stick at it mate. Give it your very best shot this week and keep glugging the water. I really want you to succeed.

Just remember how miserable you were last week during your binge and how fat and horrible you felt. If you give up to soon you will feel like that forever.

Good luck mate
Sam

yeah i know, im munching my crisps here and they r yummy and they r so dry they r making me drink tonnes of water! cant be bad eh?

PS. I forgot to say well done on getting through today with no cheats, especially considering the problems you've had with not liking the flavours.

Whatever happens tonight if you feel like eating dont. Have an early night instead. You'll be so proud of yourself when you get up in the morning to start day 2, and ketosis will be with you soon hun and it will get easier.

ill admit i had pasta last night BUT it made me realise that i REALLY wanna stick this diet out and today i went at it great guns and i actually feel ok, im cold and i feel sick but i know im meant to!

roll on ketosis

Well done on ur w.loss....i can't make the crisps, they turn out yukki.

Linda.

tee hee thanx everyone :) the crisps have made me feel a bit sick so i think ill space them out through the day 2moro lol

Back