So close but yet so far

JoJosing

Hi All

I lost 1.5 lb last night taking me to within 1/2 lb of my 4 stone sticker!

Then I got a call from my Mum telling me that my sister is flying in from China on 4th October rather than Christmas - when I was expecting her to come.

I was thinking that I had 17 weeks to get to target now I only have 4!! From now I would need to loose 10 lbs.

Can this be done?

Never mind you will get that 4 sts sticker next week, and I'm sure your will 'knock' a hole in those 10lbs even if you don't manage them all, well done to you. X

I agree with Donnie, don't set yourself up for disappointment if you don't get to target before she comes - you have done so well!!

If you don't get there by then, you will get there afterwards.

Well done!!

I have to agree with the others!! Dont set yourself a target Hun...been there and after failing to get the target I splurged.

Think how far you have come and also know that you will have certainly reached 4stone off well before then!!!

Ditto! Just concentrate on your 4 stone sticker!

Thanks guys - I think I was doing just that. You are exactly right four stone sticker will be just as good. I have not seen her in over a year so I am very over excited specially as she is bringing my bend new nephew!

Thanks all for your wise words.

well done so far and just do as you have been and enjoy you time with sis and nephew when she is over, bet she will notice such a diff in you too.

If you haven't seen her for that length of time do you think she will look at you and say "wow you look like you need to loose another 10lb " NO . . . she won't notice the small numbers she will be amazed by the bigger picture. Well done you and just keep going the way you have been xxxxxxxxx

Thanks both of you. I will just try to chill a bit.

Back