so close I can almost touch it...

roundrachel

Silver Member
Well, I had my weigh in this evening and for some reason have lost 5.5lbs. Not done anything different this week. Just stuck to it as I have done for the last 6 and a half months. But it's been slowing down recently so I'm really pleased.

I can't stop looking at my ticker!! over 150lbs lost. And not much over 1 stone to go till I'm at my goal. It's so close now. I might just cry with the sense of relief I've almost done it.

Goal is to start RTM at the beginning of November and lose the last few lbs then (if I'm not at my goal by then) so I'm eating properly by Christmas.

Oh, and I'm 'normal' hooray!!:talk017:

wow well done u i bet u look fab xx

well, starting to get used to the slimmer, sexier me! Have a look at my pics and hopefully you'll see a difference. Haven't got a recent one on there though so there's even more of me disappeared from the one of me in a suit.
(can't seem to be able to get my pics on my signature. Any advice anyone?)

omg rachel....look at u ive just looked at your pics ..... U GO GIRL ... you look fantastic well done!!! xx

OMG, you have done so well!! If i were you i would be crying right now! good for you :D

well, starting to get used to the slimmer, sexier me! Have a look at my pics and hopefully you'll see a difference. Haven't got a recent one on there though so there's even more of me disappeared from the one of me in a suit.
(can't seem to be able to get my pics on my signature. Any advice anyone?)

Once ou have added them to your Photo ALbum, you should be able to just copy and paste it in to your signature....thats how I did it. :)

x

thanks BL and thanks everyone for your encouragement. I still need it, even at this stage! Positive strokes and all that lol.
Have a good day everyone xx

Well done Rachel, that is one amazing achievement. I am sure the last few pounds will disappear before you know it.

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss!!!:happy096:

With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it.

http://www.minimins.com/inspiration...rt/43095-new-adding-photos-profile-album.html

Love Mini xxx

Rachel, you are such an inspiration. You look like a whole new person - and the smile in the suit picture says it all - how chuffed do you look??? and you deserve to be - you look fantastic.

Hope to hear you reach target before Christmas....

LRO xx

Congratulations hun!!! Thats just amazing!

Hey there, you have come such a long way, I'm sure the last bit of weight will soon be gone. Have you started spending your ebay cash on new clothes yet.

not started spending it yet I'm afraid. Going to go shopping next weekend though and get a dress for my OHs 40th birthday party. Can't wait!

wow you look fantastic - well done - what an inspiration!! :)

Back