so close i was only 1 away

lady-wilkinson

hi every one , i had my weigh in on wednesday and have to say a little dissapointed as i only had 1 lb loss , i was dissapointed for two reasons 1st being that 1 is such a little loss , and 2nd i was so relying on this week being the 2 stone gone mark and i was only a pound of reaching it , never mind still staying possitive , any loss is good as long as its going , just still keep wondering how come my losses seem to be low compared to every one elses, i keep asking my pharmasist and she just keeps saying that she prefers slow losses there more heathy ( she would say that she is a size 8 ) lol:)

WEEK ONE ...... 10 lbs 5/3/08
WEEK TWO....... 3 lbs 12/3/08
WEEK THREE..... 2 lbs 19/3/08 1ST STONE GONE !!!!!!
WEEK FOUR...... 3 lbs 26/3/08
WEEK FIVE...... 5 lbs 2/4/08
WEEK SIX....... 3 lbs 9/4/08
WEEK SEVEN..... 1 lb 16/4/08

Aw, bless ya... well just roll on next week hun, and the chances are you'll have got your 2 stone mark, and past it!!!!! :D xxx

....and ignore the pharmacist re;"Slow losses are more healthy" Isn't the point of VLCD quick losses?

Loss is a loss.........and thats great. Its good that your positive xx

SNAP, I only lost a 1lb last week, but you know that is still a lb of fat GONE! I bet you are like me. I tend to have a good week, followed by a not so good one. You need to focus on what you have lost altogether so far. You've done really well. Chin up hun....and roll on next week!

I bet that if you stood on the scales now, you'll have lost that extra lb over night and you will have hit your 2st mark. Ignore the chemist.You'll prove her wrong next week and have a big loss to even it out!!!!!

As everyone else has said, a loss is a loss, I bet you's soon get fed up of carrying 2 blocks of Lurpak around all week:D

Well done!

Well done hun on the loss..you'll get there xxx

Lets all go naked:D xx

Where ever you like I can give you my address though

Its worth it though xxx

like the lurpak thought , thats a good one that , good way of thinking how much you really losse thanks , ey did i miss all the naked thing lol

I asked my pharmacist could i strip down to my underware last week lol she just looked at me so i took that as i NO lol

lol, my other half loves it when I drop me dressing gown when weighing :D

Id like that as well Toni xx

Back