So close now!!!!

Angelkitty

Hi all!

I have nearly made it to my target. I have lost 7st 1lb and I have 10lbs left to go! I'm struggling a little. I was hoping that some of you might be able to inspire me to push on with either hints or tips that help you or even an inspiring story? I have always had a lot of help from everyone on here!!

Thanks xx

I have no real pearls of wisdom but just wanted to say you have done so well so far, what a phenomenal loss and you are so close. You should be very proud of yourself :) x

Just wanted to say you have done absolutely amazing with your weughtloss u must feel so proud of yourself. I have 5lb to target and somedays i feel like its such a struggle maybe due to being on this journey for such a time and feel the need to rebel lol. I just sit down and think about why im doing this and how i will feel when i get to target and use some syns on a small choccie so i feel like im being naughty lol.

Angelkitty said:
Hi all!

I have nearly made it to my target. I have lost 7st 1lb and I have 10lbs left to go! I'm struggling a little. I was hoping that some of you might be able to inspire me to push on with either hints or tips that help you or even an inspiring story? I have always had a lot of help from everyone on here!!

Thanks xx

Well done, that's awesome. Have you had a look in the 'inspirational' subforum, there are loads of stories in there with before and after pics x

Hiya,

I just want to ask, do you still feel you need to lose more as your bmi is in the healthy range now and maybe if you are struggling its your subconscious tell you you dont need to lose more?

Just thought i would ask the question, but if you still do think you need to lose that 10lbs then just focus hard hon and you will get their soon enough :)

Thanks Paul. Honestly I can see what you're saying! I guess it makes sense too. I would like to lose more weight. My doctor has told me that I am still overweight and I'm still not entirely happy. xx

Back