So close to being in the teens again!

I know what you mean Annie. I refuse to go back into any figures with a 2 at the beginning again!

I know what you mean Annie. Each time I go down a weight bracket, I always think to myself bye forever. Now I know I'm finally doing something that works, it's really achievable

Superb milestone Annie, well done (I know its not your official weigh in, but you'll be fine)

1st weigh in tonight was 19, 8.5 last week when I started.

6lbs lost this week. 19st 2.5lbs now

Well done Annie! I've had a very strange month. Been on it 5 weeks now and have lost 8.5 lbs. Keep either loosing a lb or staying the same even tho I've been 100% on plan but added in a couple of 3 mile walks this week so will see

Well done Annie! I've had a very strange month. Been on it 5 weeks now and have lost 8.5 lbs. Keep either loosing a lb or staying the same even tho I've been 100% on plan but added in a couple of 3 mile walks this week so will see

Just keep going, your body is in shock!! You might find you have a huge loss in the next week or two, and the walking will definitely help. I bought a fitbit (not a real one mind - it was about a third of the price) and by god it's motivating me to keep moving. The plan is to eventually start running but I don't think I can subject my knees or my neighbours to that just yet lol xx

3lbs lost this week Annie!! You were right.

Resurrecting this thread as I went from 20st 12lb to 20st 2.5lb in first week at sw and am hoping in week 2 to get at least 3lb off to drop back into the teen zone.. anyone else in this zone x

Back