So close...yet so far! Another 1 stone 1lb to go!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GalwayMum, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. GalwayMum

GalwayMum Gurgly tummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS (100%) since 05/01/15- my 2nd time on CD
    I started on October 10. I've lost 44lbs on CD so far and lost 13 from Jan '10 - Oct '10. I've come so so far...

I have another 15lbs to go until I get to my goal of 10st 3lbs.

I have another 2/3 lbs to get to a 'normal' weight...

It's getting harder because of my stubborn resistence to exercise. I have yet to do 3 consecutive days of exercise. I know I need it to firm at this stage but I just am SO LAZY.

I can diet until the cows come home but exercise? I hate it. I kind of thought maybe I'd try a 5k in my town in October 2011 and I'd say it'd take me that long to actually learn to run/jog.

So, someone come along and kick my ass, tell me how to get myself motivated. I'm even considering getting hypnotised to make me exercise.

I'm at a loss! At a nice size 12, people are raving about how good I look, it's hard to keep focused and move to the next step of exercise.

I am so GRRRR at my lazy self.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.