so close

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
had my driving test today and was so close at the very end i was in the wrong lane and was failed :cry::cry:. was sure i had mucked up manovre. hopefully next time

Oh Tweety- don't cry too much - you will pass the next time I am sure, my OH failed first time round but then passed with flying colours the next time round:hug99:

Awwww Hun....Im sorry that you didnt pass. I didnt pass first time, but the second time I was more prepared and calm for it!

Hugs coming your way Tweety - I passed on my third attempt so you are not on your own, I'm so sorry that you didn't pass today, love and best wishes to you. X

((hugs)) I'm sorry you didn't pass junny :( Next time you will be much calmer and aware, i'm sure you'l pass!

((hugs)) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw bless i remember that feeling i failed first time but passed the second time. Best piece of advice i was given was get straight back in the car for more lesson and rebook that test because if you have a break and leave it the chances are you will never do it!!

Good luck on your next try tweety and lots of hugs to you!! xxxxx

thanks everyone , have booked it for end of month am not going to let it beat me no matter how many times it takes :D

That's the spirit! It will transform your life!

Back