Step 1 Sole Source + So confused at weight gain!!!

1.your body can retain fluid
2. scales can be wrong
3. TOTM
that is just what comes off the top of my head, im a daily weigher and have watched my weight stay the same go up despite being good or reversely go down when i haven t been good. if you are going to get upset by a figure my advice is step away from the scales and chill. you sound like you might be best to stick to your official weigh in til you had some more good results and have more time to see what the diet is doing for you. otherwise your going to get disheartened and possibly cheat( what the point anyway?).
good luck,
jx

What time did you weigh yourself? You always weigh less in the mornings. A pint of water weighs a pound, so if you've had a lot to drink and/or not been to the loo, that could also be it. Sometimes weight loss fluctuates as well, so you'll not see anything go for a few days and then all of a sudden lose 6lbs :) don't worry! Just keep at it :) xx

If you've been 100% I'm sure you will :) mid-week weighing is never a good idea because it can so easily knock you off your game! Just keep at it and the weight will fall off :) and drink lots and lots of water! :) xx

Back