So confused.... please help

And you have a pretty face to go with it karen. You don't look over 20 stone

thanks taz - when i was down about my weight before i re-joined SW my fella used to say stop hiding behind pretty eyes and slim face and do something about it! he knew i wasn't happy and it was his backhanded way of encouraging me! lol

to be honest i don't have a target weight at the moment. i'm taking it half a stone at a time and know it's going to take a while and a whole lot of effort!

i'm currently a size 24. i've lost 24 pounds and have gone from a tight 24 to a normal 24!!! ANNOYING!!!

i'd be really happy to get down to a size 16 - as i was that when i left school and looking back i had a pretty hot body (i was quite sensitive then and i was convinced i was overweight due to comments). i was sports captain at school and was nice and curvy, so to get a 29 year old version of that would be nice. lol

i'm worried that i will probably need to have excess skin cut away if i get down to that weight though :( ...but i will cross that bridge when i get there. i will slowly introduce excercise over the next year to try and tone up as i'm quite athletic under the fat, but i can see where there's already unrepairable damage, mainly my lower stomach and inner thighs.

Weird cos I was a size 24 when I started this diet and I weighed 18 stone, and losing three stone have gone down 4 sizes on my top half and three on m bottom half! I was aiming for bout 11 stone when I started but dont think I wanna be that now, am thinkin more like 12/13 stone. If I were you Id look at it as being an in denial size 26 when I started then at least you'd think you'd dropped a dress size. Im worried bout excess skin too - mainly on my arms, dont think I wanna have surgery though, but am frightened that even when Im slimmer I'll still hate having my arms out xxx

You know what you said bout being happy being a 16. I would be hapy being a 16 if I looked like a simply be size 16 model, but Im still really fat even though Im a 16 (in quite a few shops) - its madness x

I'd love to have the whole package. I have some serious work to do - and maybe a little surgery too!

BINGO WINGS!!! nooooooooooooooooooo!!! i thought this was only supposed to happen to old biddies! lol

i might have to take up body building like that lisa off big brother!!! i envy her immensly toned body!

I want a boob job - think Id have that done but not the arms - strange but true xxx

You know what you said bout being happy being a 16. I would be hapy being a 16 if I looked like a simply be size 16 model, but Im still really fat even though Im a 16 (in quite a few shops) - its madness x
Yeah I've noticed that too! They are all 'my size' yet they don't have the flabby belly, arms and thighs that I have!

Dont wanna be toned particularly, just not flabby - just please, please, please be somewhere inbetween!! x

Yeah I've noticed that too! They are all 'my size' yet they don't have the flabby belly, arms and thighs that I have!

exactly - its just not realistic x

I'd love to have the whole package. I have some serious work to do - and maybe a little surgery too!

might get my knockers done when they look like empty balloons!

...saying that though when i started SW my boobs started shrinking, but recently my waist and stomach have caught up a little, so my boobs look bigger now than when i was heavier...i know it's cos i have a bit of definition around my waist now, but they've suddenly gone BAM!!!

Mine look loads bigger now Ive lost weight (my legs and bum were surprisingly slim - I carried/carry my weight around my stomach and waist) and as Ive lost it from my waist my boobs look BIG! Im a small B/C cup - would like to be a big C XX

shops are crap for dress sizes though. i think new look are the most generous cut and evans are the most bizarre cut going! all their trousers have the longest crutch on them and really short legs!

I'm seriously considering having my bingo wings done. I've seen the operation on TV and it's dead impressive

Mine look loads bigger now Ive lost weight (my legs and bum were surprisingly slim - I carried/carry my weight around my stomach and waist) and as Ive lost it from my waist my boobs look BIG! Im a small B/C cup - would like to be a big C XX
Mine got bigger as I lost weight. When I went to see the nurse on wednesday for my SW vouchers she had to measure me and as she put the tape around my waist she said "ooh you've got a great shape there!". It was nice to hear that

I'm seriously considering having my bingo wings done. I've seen the operation on TV and it's dead impressive

isn't it quite complicated and painful? something to do with nerves or something! i worked with a woman who weighed 32 stone - she had her stomach stapled and got down to a size 12. she had her skin cut away from her stomach as it was hanging, but she refused to get her arms done as she said it was quite a big op.

isn't it quite complicated and painful? something to do with nerves or something! i worked with a woman who weighed 32 stone - she had her stomach stapled and got down to a size 12. she had her skin cut away from her stomach as it was hanging, but she refused to get her arms done as she said it was quite a big op.
You would have to use a surgeon with a really good reputation as the incision is just mm's away from arteries. All surgery is risky but I guess it depends on what the results mean to the individual

I thought I remember hearing that its quite a dangerous procedure to have your arms done but dunno if I did hear that or just made it up! I do that a lot you know. I came home tonight with a packet of starburst mix flavour sweeties and gave em to by boyf who doesnt eat sweets, choc etc and he asked what Id given them to him for, I told him cos he'd told me he wanted to try them..... he hadnt at all - Id just dreamt or imagined it! Even as I was buying them I was thinking how odd for him to comment on wanting them - well that was cos he hadnt lol xxx

ah - so I dint make it up, as I was typing a way you two were confirming my thoughts! xxx

bugger that then! body building it is!!!
I used to get absesses in my mouth and they would have to slit it to release the puss (barf!) and it wasn't until about the 3rd time I had it done I was told that the incision was just half a mil from a vein that, if nicked could cause me to bleed to death. The same with tongue piercing and that's not even a surgical or medical proceedure!

At the end of the day, all surgery is risky but you take that into consideration when you decide to do it

Back