so dam mad !!!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
went to asda on saturday to get a watch ,asked the woman how was I going to know if the
watch would fit me -could she open the packet?
she went and asked another lady and this is how she asked her.........

'' Maureen, this lady wants to know if this watch will fit her ...as she has -err- BIG wrists ''
cheeky bloody cow !!!

then Maureen replied....
''Oh no dear it wont fit you they are for....''
but before she said any more , I grabbed the blinking watch and shouted ''for skinny cows'' and walked off
I was humiliated ,there was a load of customers around the till that heard ,
I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.:cry: :cry::cry:
how could she???
and then to top it off, when we was at xmas party ,i was mucking around and someone wanted to take a picture and there was shouts of..'' Have you got it on widescreen?, or is it on panoramic?''
:cry::cry:
I must admit I did think the 'balloon hat'' I had on would hide my face .......wrong .
god I did look a mess

and today is weigh in day, I must'nt forget that I had
a double mcmuffin on friday and...
a works xmas party on saturday night - the full christmas dinner was eaten ......
so all I need to hear today is +2lb and that'll really be the icing on the dam cake (the one I cant have!)

Oh. My. God.

People are so bloody nasty!!
I would have complained about that woman in Asda. Seriously. I would have gone so far until she got bloody sacked. How dare these people say things like that!!!

And as for your christmas party! I would have shouted "No but there's an excellant zoom incase you wanna pull your trousers down!"
Idiots.

Chin up - you're better than they are.

Awww Hun!
I would have so complained about that cow in Asdas! How dare she!!!! In actual fact that has wound me up too! Grrrr!!
Dont take to heart the photo jib either, if the drink was flowing...! This is why I dont drink!!

Just remember, you are better than all of this and hey, if you've gained weight this week, shrug it off, you know why its happened. If you couldnt account for the gain, then that would be different Hun.
Look forward, dont look back.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Cheeky cow!!! I'd go back to Asda now and complain errrr I'm so mad!!
But remember this your on the road to slims ville but they will always be ugly inside!!!

Some people will always be just so damn rude and thoughtless!!!!:mad:

Don't let it get to you too much if you can...xx :)

you should seriously make a complaint about her that is absolutly terrible. i know its difficult working in a shop where you have to refer to size but i do it on a daily basis with tattoos and i dont think ive managed to offend anyone yet!

just remember your in control now and you have the power to change so keep your head held high

Grrr to them and (((()))) to you. x

What a nasty cow, you are far better than those sales assistants in asda. You are a decent person. They probably just couldn't be bothered going to the trouble of opening the packet . If you want to complain you should, they need to be taught good customer service.

As for your gain, don't let it get you down. Draw a line and lose that 2lbs plus another 1 for next week. You can do it sweetie x

How bloody rude! I was nearly 21 stone when I started SW but I have always had tiny wrists, fingers and ankles! Just goes to show how ignorant people can be. My watches have small straps so they can fit!

Just ignore people like that, keep your head held high and bo**ocks to the lot of them! They obviously aint getting it at home so they feel the need to put people down!

How bloody rude! I was nearly 21 stone when I started SW but I have always had tiny wrists, fingers and ankles! Just goes to show how ignorant people can be. My watches have small straps so they can fit!

Just ignore people like that, keep your head held high and bo**ocks to the lot of them! They obviously aint getting it at home so they feel the need to put people down!

Here here

Back