SO DEPRESSED!!!!

i think its more the fact of tasting something different ya know? i miss food so much! and just a small bit of chicken makes me feel better but there is no way im going to have any carbs im determined to stick to this diet, but just testing the water regarding nibbling on things, but thats why im worried i havnt lost any weight although it isnt like iv eaten a whole chicken lol xxx

hi

i have just finished my 3rd week on SS, i get what you mean about wanting to taste something different, I am moving on to SS+ this week to do just that. Gonna give myself a couple of weeks on it to see how i get on. I know I have plenty of time because the wedding isnt until September 11th.

On my second week i hadnt lost anything for 5 days (had lost inches tho') then in the last 2 days before weigh in i lost 3lbs.

You have done really well so far, keep it going and remember why you want to do this.

debs x

hey debs, thanks for that...hopefully i'll be like everyone else and drop some weight just before my WI..i know i shouldnt be so botherd as 13lbs is good in 2 weeks, but its more the principle isnt it? that we're paying all this money and expect good results, im just one of those people who need to see results or i give up...pretty weak willed to be honest xx

hey debs, thanks for that...hopefully i'll be like everyone else and drop some weight just before my WI..i know i shouldnt be so botherd as 13lbs is good in 2 weeks, but its more the principle isnt it? that we're paying all this money and expect good results, im just one of those people who need to see results or i give up...pretty weak willed to be honest xx

am weak willed too hun, but, when you think about it 13LBS!! thats brilliant!! now thats what i call a result!:D one day at a time... onwards and downwards.:)

debs x

as an ex gym-bunny the extra weight is def not building muscle, you have to work really hard to build muscle, it takes time and is nigh on impossible when you are restricting you diet to under 500 cals a day.
But as a daily weigher my weight sometimes doesnt shift for days, or can go up by 1+ pounds, it is better to look only at your weight once a week (under the same conditions each time) if you can then you will see the downward trend more clearly.
xx

Back