so disapointed!!!

Got weighed last night..... only lost half pound. I worked seven 12 hour night shifts in a row last week and was really busy.... didn't really get breaks and when i did get chance to eat i was doing that while doing paper work. I seemed to live on fruit as it was something i could grab and eat quickly. I only had one meal a day, and that was before i went to work, and to be honest i had to force that down as was not hungry as i had not been awake long. I hardly had any sins and not much healthy extras.... as much as i tried and i did take food to work, but due to the ward and patient demands it was hard to find time to eat... I think the fact i did not eat much this week is why i didn't have a good loss. I am not gonna let it affect me too much though, i'm gonna eat plenty this week and hope for a better loss next week, on the bright side i have lost 6lb in 2 week. I'm aiming for the half stone off next week, onlt a pound to loose to achieve that.

It could be that you didn't need enough. Essentially you were starving you body of what it needs, so when you did eat, it kept hold of that fat. Having said that you still lost weight. Six in two weeks is fantastic! X

I can sympathise with you, I was ill the best part of last week and barely ate while I have been on medication when I did eat eat it was nothing fattening just hea's and b's and only lost a pound :( i'm a little disappointed.

We will just have a to have a great week this week and stick to plan rigidly.

Good luck :D

I'd say that is exactly why you didn't get the loss you were hoping for, but you got a loss, so better than a maintain :)

I've had the same thing happen, the weeks when I have been extra busy and not able to eat as much as normal, I have a very disappointing loss, or no loss at all. You really do need to eat well on this plan, so plenty of free foods, your healthy extras and you syns!

We all have weeks like this, so focus on the week you will have now, try and eat more when you can, take food along to work where possible - could you try and have some healthy extras as snacks when doing paper work? Perhaps some ryvita and cheese, or make up a sandwich with ham/cheese and salad and eat that during the quieter times? Fruit is great, but you do need more substantial food too, but it must be really difficult when working shifts like that. I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week and 6lbs in 2 weeks is FANTASTIC! Keep at it! x

Back