So disappinted with myself :'(

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
I've had an awful day I'm so angry at myself I don't know why I've done it!! Ate everything under the sun had my weetabix for breakfast with some toast at work so having toast started it off then I had jacket potato with beans and cheese, then chocolates and sweets then muffins with butter and then 3 jam tarts!! That's just at work!! I daren't eat anything tonight for tea but for some weird reason I'm feeling pretty hungry I'm soooo angry!!! Why do I do this! I've done so well for a week and half even at the weekend! I know I'm gonna draw a line but I shouldn't have done it! Anyway enough of my ranting!! If anyone is in the same boat would you have tea? Xx

I'd have something syn free with loads of superfree for tea. There's no point starving yourself now, it'll only encourage you to have a binge again later tonight

I've had a burger king today after receiving some really bad news so thought it would be the perfect comfort food....I felt the same as u after. I suppose the best thing to do is pretend it never happened and carry on with the plan as normal. If your hungry eat on plan

Thank you for your replies, I'll have some free tea then with lots of fruit as I don't eat many vegetables. It's made me feel better knowing I'm Not the only one. Sorry about your bad news though xx

Dont beat yourself up cupcake! You're only human and I dont think any of us wake up thinking ''hmmm, think I'll blow it today''.

On days like today ( and believe me, I have loads!) I would only have tea if I am genuinely hungry x

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you for your replies, I'll have some free tea then with lots of fruit as I don't eat many vegetables. It's made me feel better knowing I'm Not the only one. Sorry about your bad news though xx

You're never the only one :) I'm sure we've all been here! Don't punish yourself, eat healthily, and make a point of doing some extra exercise this week. It's over now :)

Well I had some gammon for tea as I were too hungry but I've drew a line and realised that I need to do this! Im fed up of being obese and not being able to fit in my clothes or if I do then look horrible! I don't want to be miserable I Want to be happy and confident like I once were :) xx

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Well I had some gammon for tea as I were too hungry but I've drew a line and realised that I need to do this! Im fed up of being obese and not being able to fit in my clothes or if I do then look horrible! I don't want to be miserable I Want to be happy and confident like I once were :) xx

Good :) you will do it, just say NO :D

I think the key is to never give up. I think one of the good things about SW is it's not an all or nothing diet. Therefore, if you go off plan the impact isn't too huge ( not like vlcd when you can wake up the next day 7lbs heavier!!) meaning you can learn from it and move on. Or remind yourself that there are days when slim people eat like that too! They just compensate by exercise or cutting back later. I've never grasped this and once I get in to a bingeing habit I find it hard to get out of it.

Thanks for the advise :) its very true and thing is I know I can do it I mean I've lost 5 stones before but piled it back on and here I am again. But for good this time and like you say I can sort it out a day of binging doesn't need to turn into a week or a month I can stop now and turn it around :) I am going camping at the weekend though and trying to sort out what food I'm taking in order for me not to binge on bad food...advice welcome. We have got electric and gas as my parents are coming in their motorhome :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thanks for the advise :) its very true and thing is I know I can do it I mean I've lost 5 stones before but piled it back on and here I am again. But for good this time and like you say I can sort it out a day of binging doesn't need to turn into a week or a month I can stop now and turn it around :) I am going camping at the weekend though and trying to sort out what food I'm taking in order for me not to binge on bad food...advice welcome. We have got electric and gas as my parents are coming in their motorhome :)

Last time i went camping i made a big pan of syn free Chilli - i froze it to make it keep but with electricity you dont need to. You could also find/ make some low syn burgers or sausages or chicken drumsticks or thighs if you are having a bbq

i find red days fit in best but thats just me.

on the binging front - been there, done that. i still have days like this but the good news is i get back on the horse the next day not let it take days! Hats off to you for stopping in the afternoon and redeeming the rest of the day x

rjg123 said:
Last time i went camping i made a big pan of syn free Chilli - i froze it to make it keep but with electricity you dont need to. You could also find/ make some low syn burgers or sausages or chicken drumsticks or thighs if you are having a bbq

i find red days fit in best but thats just me.

on the binging front - been there, done that. i still have days like this but the good news is i get back on the horse the next day not let it take days! Hats off to you for stopping in the afternoon and redeeming the rest of the day x

Ahh yeah thats a good idea chilli! I do green days as I don't eat an awful lot of mean so would do quorn chilli. Was thinking maybe take some packet food such as Savory rice or supernoodles and cous cous. I think with a diet you do become more obsessed with food as you always have to think about what your going to eat etc that's the annoying thing lol
I also go to reading a Leeds festival again aug bank holiday and I always struggle for food to take there :/ as I have no luxuries such as electric lol x

I binged all day yesterday, bread, biscuits, had a massive lunch then a massive dinner, then toast!!!

I feel quite ashamed of myself!!! Although if I'm honest it's not the first time just certainly the worst!
I know it was because I haven't had my B12 injection for 15 weeks (supposed to be 8 weeks) and it was the exhaustion and depression from that, so hoping after the jab today I'll feel better!

Well done for turning it around.The reason why you are more hungry when you have binged on high sugar or other simple carbohydrates (white bread, white pasta, pastry) it plays havoc with you insulin. You will have an initial "high" as insulin flows in with abundance and then there is a sudden drop in your blood sugar. If you feel you have binged and want to quickly stop then the best thing to eat is something wholemeal with protein. That should stop the cravings quite quickly. x x

Back