SO disappointed in myself....

Banafell

Hi Everyone,

After completing just over 7 weeks (I had one planned week off) I've eaten a bl**dy malted grain smoked salmon and low fat cream cheese bagel and now I feel really bloated and sick :cry:

I don't know why I did it, it wasn't like I really wanted it or anything. I just thought to myself 'hmm, I could have a bagel if I wanted, yes I'll have one' then went to the shop and bought it - my stomach is making the strangest noises, Mum (who's a nurse) said that I might have a bad stomach later on..... that'll be my punishment, and I will probably have put some weight on!

Please everyone :whoopass: I deserve it! :(

Well you just need to put it behind you now. Hope that your tummy doesn't give you much gip.

Strange how these urges kinda take over. You need to learn from it and try to overcome these urges... easier said than done, i know.

Don't beat yourself up about it tho. Move on. Forget about it. We are only human (and at least it wasn't a pizza or fish and chips or 4 Galaxy truffle bars and a bottle of Merlot...!).

Lynne
x

mmmmm..... galaxy truffle bars and Merlot!!!

Seriously, take it as a learning and move forwards, the scales may protest for a couple of days, but ultimately their wrath is short lived!!! TBH smoked salmon, LF cream cheese and bagel.... not dreadful things
(my preference is noted above!:eek:)

ok so you had carbs, protein and fat..... your body might have needed the kick start.... draw a line, stop eating and back on the wagon and glug that fabulous water.... we are in this together.... I am just about to finish week 8 .... c'mon girlie lets get this done.... not long to go now!

I had a liqourice allsort earlier this week, and tbh it wasn't worth the guilt I felt, and it tasted weird aswell, so I aren't cheating again especially if what i eat tastes minging. Don't get upset about it just plod on and put it behind you, we're all human and can't be expected to be perfect (well I can't anyway lol). Someone told me that the smell of vanilla helps take cravings away, so I am gonna get some vanilla perfume oil and sniff that when the urge comes, I'll let ya know how it goes. Here's your kick ass:asskick:not that you really deserve one

I had a night out on sat and it messed me all up ! However just draw a line, I am sure if any lbs have come on, a few days of being on plan and lots of water will get rid of it !

We all need something sometimes and 7 weeks is a long time ! Come on Hun, you can do it !

The vanilla cupcake yankee candle helps me to avoid craving.... its always lit!!!

I bet it tasted so good though?! sorry I should be saying you naughty girl hehe (I am still thinking about it :D) x

I bet it tasted so good though?! sorry I should be saying you naughty girl hehe (I am still thinking about it :D) x

You know what? It really didn't taste all that nice, infact I left just over 1/4 of it...... I kept thinking 'you stupid girl, what are you doing this for, you know you are not allowed this!!' funny how when I tell myself off, it's always my Mothers voice I hear doing it! ha ha - I'll call her later and tell her that!

I've posted this so many times recently but week 7 is actually a common week for people to slip. It's often the half way point and the novelty has worn off, people feel like they've got forever to go and the end just isn't in sight. Get back on track - you can do it.

WOW laura, Yeah I was in week 7 when I just had to add a meal! must be something about that time!

Back