My new diary, in here...

Hi Ageee,
I totally sympathise with your feeling like you are never going to lose any weight but you will see results soon, I'm sure! Looking at your diary you are doing really well :)
Losing a stone in 3 weeks is impressive but its much healthier to do it steadily and drum the healthy eating into yourself so that you are more likely to keep it off!

I know what you mean about breakfast too - at the weekends I dont end up eating anything until 11am sometimes, but on weekdays I eat before work just because I feel like I should??? I might try your eating at work idea, it will cut out the mid morning slump!

Keep going, you're doing really well!

I know what you mean by getting annoyed at not losing weight fast enough. Last week was my first week, I lost 6.5lbs. And yet I was annoyed at myself that it wasn't more. I keep telling myself thats 13 blocks of lard for god sake!! And I'm getting annoyed at myself! So stupid lol.

Just so you know, peas aren't speed veg. If you eat a lot of peas and are counting them as speed that could be why youre not losing as much as you think you should be xx

Food sounds lovely though, keep up the good work, and the weight will keep dropping off :) xxxx

Hi Ageee,
I totally sympathise with your feeling like you are never going to lose any weight but you will see results soon, I'm sure! Looking at your diary you are doing really well :)
Losing a stone in 3 weeks is impressive but its much healthier to do it steadily and drum the healthy eating into yourself so that you are more likely to keep it off!

I know what you mean about breakfast too - at the weekends I dont end up eating anything until 11am sometimes, but on weekdays I eat before work just because I feel like I should??? I might try your eating at work idea, it will cut out the mid morning slump!

Keep going, you're doing really well!

Thank you Smiles!

Yes, the breakfast thing actually worked for me yesterday. Was really strange. I was peckish/hungry at exactly the same time as usual but no more than usual if that makes sense? Also, eating later made me feel fuller for longer/until later too. I was getting hungry at about 4/5pm but not getting home until 6ish, eating around 6.30. Whereas yesterday, I didn't get hungry until around 5.30 ish, when I left work, and even then I think it was more the promise of food than actual hunger lol.

I would definitely recommend it! xx

I know what you mean by getting annoyed at not losing weight fast enough. Last week was my first week, I lost 6.5lbs. And yet I was annoyed at myself that it wasn't more. I keep telling myself thats 13 blocks of lard for god sake!! And I'm getting annoyed at myself! So stupid lol.

Just so you know, peas aren't speed veg. If you eat a lot of peas and are counting them as speed that could be why youre not losing as much as you think you should be xx

Food sounds lovely though, keep up the good work, and the weight will keep dropping off :) xxxx

Wowza! 6 1/2lbs in your first week is amazing! Well done! I know I'd feel the same though, it's never good enough. But, rest assured, that is amazing! Like you say, it's 13 packs of lard. Imagine if that had all come off one area? If you could see it more clearly, do you think you would feel better about it. I think thats half the trouble with me, I know it's coming off, I just don't see it and that's why I get annoyed I think. Not that 2lbs would notice anyway lol.

Ooh, I did not know that about peas! Luckily, I have only had them once so not overloaded. I don't know why I thought they were, just just assumed they were from the last time I did it. Silly me! xxx

Oh my god... The worst thing in the world has just happened (slight exaggeration considering A LOT worse could actually happen, but for a dieter, this is actually the worst)... I've forgotten my LUNCH! And my Breakfast!

I could cry!

There are cakes, doughnuts, sandwiches, sausage rolls and lots of other goodies (someone who's worked here for 1,023 years (read: 28, but it must feel like 1,023) is retiring and it's his leaving lunch) here and I can't cope.

I've stayed away so far but I don't know how long this will last. My stupid idea of eating breakfast at work has backfired terribly as I have genuinely eaten nothing today.

I'm mean to go and 'join in' at 1pm, I was just going to bring my own lunch and sit and eat that whilst everyone around me was scoffing. I'm going to go to Sainsbury's instead. I'm going to miss out on the fun for a bit and pop to sainsburys for something SW friendly for lunch and also take myself out of the temptation line for as long as possible.

If ANYONE tried to make me eat bad stuff, I swear to god, I'm gonna put all of it in a full sink and get it chucked in the bin. The people I work with are bloody evil! I bet you all a tenner there isn't one healthy thing to eat in this god foresaken place!

I'm really sorry to rant but, this is a terrible day.

Thank you for reading x

Hahaha you've made me smile lol. I'm sure ul be fine once uv nipped to Sainsbury's . I'm lucky that I don't work, at times it's hard cause I think of food non stop some days . But think it would be worse at lunch time around others eating nice things

Nightmare!! :rotflmao: Hope you managed to resist temptation! Bless you! xxxxxx

Oh dear... Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I failed massively yesterday. No need to say any more. But, here's my line

Moving on and not thinking about it.

Good point from yesterday though, did 15.3kms on my bike, taking my total for the week to 62.1kms. I aim to beat this next week and get to 70kms.
My bottom couldn't quite face the bike again this morning though so will leave that to this evening while I'm watching Eastenders.

I have remembered all of my food today. There are still cakes and doughnuts and chocolate but I am staying well clear of them. I'm gonna put a picture on my desk of my holiday destination and just look at it every time someone says a 'syn' word. My problem is, the 'kitchen' isn't even in another room, it's just a little area at the other end of the room which I can see clearly from my desk... Although far enough away to think 'can't be arsed to walk up there'. I'll try and take a picture so you can see it.

Anyway, food diary...

Breakfast (bought to work again)
Apple (S)
Strawberries (S)
Grapes (F)
Muller Light (F)
Alpen Light Bar (Part HexB)

Lunch
Pasta (F)
Cucumber (S)
Red Onion (S)
Pepper (S)
Cherry Tomatoes (S)
Fat Free Vinaigrette (F)

Snacks
Seafood Sticks (F)
Celery (S)
Gherkins (S)
Alpen Light Bar (Rest HexB)

All syn free, which I think I need today! Although I might treat myself to a 2.5 syn Options this afternoon.

Prepped my lunch last night, although cooked far too much pasta, so that's lunch tomorrow and Saturday too! The pasta is really chunky, and swelled right up, had to swap saucepans halfway through cooking lol.

I think that's it right now, I'm off to scoff some fruit!

Thanks for reading x

Hahaha you've made me smile lol. I'm sure ul be fine once uv nipped to Sainsbury's . I'm lucky that I don't work, at times it's hard cause I think of food non stop some days . But think it would be worse at lunch time around others eating nice things

Oh it's so bad in this office! It's genuinely the most unhealthy office ever. Everyone moans that it's so unhealthy, whilst they're sitting there eating their sweets and 3 doughnuts. I'm not gonna lie, I've done that before. It really just annoys me though, like, why does one bloke have to bring in 3 packets of biscuits every lunchtime? They all go by the end of the day, but why does he do that every day? Why doesn't he buy 3 packets on a monday and keep them in his drawer and distribute them throughout the week?

Why does my colleague (also moaning about her weight and trying to diet) keep telling me every time she puts something in her mouth? I don't wanna know. It just makes me want it but if I tell her to shut the f*** up, she'll cry.

I wish I didn't have to be here every day, purely because of the amount of s**t there is in the office.

I suppose I could just build some willpower, but I'd rather not have to put the effort in, you know? Lol xx

Nightmare!! :rotflmao: Hope you managed to resist temptation! Bless you! xxxxxx

Nope :( Line drawn though, that's it xxx

Just think why their filling there faces your loosing weight so it's all good

Yep, I'm just gonna ignore everyone else. Saying that, one is being very vocal about putting a doughnut in her mouth right now. All the while moaning that they're there. If I stay away from the doughnuts, I'm not a moaner :) Although I do really want a coffee though so I am gonna have to go up there in a minute. I will not touch them. I will not touch them. I will not touch them!

Where are they from il see how many syns they are that will soon put you off. Most things really ant worth the syns are they

They're Krispy Kreme ones, I know they're about 16-20 syns each, which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm over them now though, my pasta at lunch time was so filling, I don't think I could fit another thing in. But I have got my second alpen light bar should I need a sweet fix later on.

I've just made the decision to re-join my SW group next week (group has changed from Thurs to Weds). I need some accountability and that's the only way I'm gonna get it. Whilst you guys on here are an amazing support, I need the face to face contact with a consultant I think.

I'm going to make a point of staying to group at least twice per month too, and ALWAYS if I have a gain.

Oh my god they are best ones ever , feel for you but ye so not worth the syns. Let them get fatter just goes to show how much sugar is in them.

Group is a good idea even if you just go for a bit. Last week it was 1pm and been visiting family on the way back would be when I go to mac Donald's quite easy nice lunch. This was on tues I think and I was like oh no can only have chicken nugget happy meal. I know what I'm like I go with these intentions but end up ordering a Big Mac haha. Anyway I was also thinking nah to close to weigh day. Normally I would just go and think il be good tomorrow. As your paying you make yourself be good if that makes sense.

This happened twice last week and I no if wasn't going to group on the Thursday I would of gone. This week it hasn't happened at all I'm getting used to having different things.

In the end I went to Morrisons and got a salad bar.

Oh it's so bad in this office! It's genuinely the most unhealthy office ever. Everyone moans that it's so unhealthy, whilst they're sitting there eating their sweets and 3 doughnuts. I'm not gonna lie, I've done that before. It really just annoys me though, like, why does one bloke have to bring in 3 packets of biscuits every lunchtime? They all go by the end of the day, but why does he do that every day? Why doesn't he buy 3 packets on a monday and keep them in his drawer and distribute them throughout the week?

Why does my colleague (also moaning about her weight and trying to diet) keep telling me every time she puts something in her mouth? I don't wanna know. It just makes me want it but if I tell her to shut the f*** up, she'll cry.

I wish I didn't have to be here every day, purely because of the amount of s**t there is in the office.

I suppose I could just build some willpower, but I'd rather not have to put the effort in, you know? Lol xx

Nope :( Line drawn though, that's it xxx

One bad day doesn't make a path for the whole week so just get back on plan. Sounds like you have anyway :) bless ya. You will be fine! X

Ok, so this weekend has actually been abysmal! I'm not going to list exactly what I ate (although there wasn't a lot of it, it was the wrong stuff), but just know that I really really failed. I was bloody drinking Kopparberg too, which is about 16 syns per bottle.

I think it's because I know I'm going to be joining group on Wednesday so I'm not accountable to anyone yet.

I also didn't do any exercise this weekend, so I'm way behind on my target. Currently only completed 20 of the 70km target I set to do by Wednesday.

I'm going to be major busy this evening. I've got 10km on the bike to do (which should only be about 30 mins), a huge pile of ironing, little bits of tidying that I dodn't do at the weekend because we went to the pub instead. Ugh... Hate Monday's!

Food today is ok, but quite poor choice wise. I picked up a salady thing from Sainsburys, but got all my fruit etc.

I seriously will be on it come Thursday. I know I'm going to be horrified looking at those scales on Wednesday night!

Bye for now x

Back