So disappointed in myself!

Lucretia

I went from a size 26 to a 16 and then decided I'd like to go on maintance. That was in july, this is october and i've gained two stone with being a total idiot. I've got the lipotrim to restart but I'm finding it so hard to stick to this time around. Any helpful hints and motivation to get my butt in gear is most welcome.

aww hun,welcome back x

you know what great results you get from doing lipotrim so just keep this in mind.
you'll have the weight off in no time but i suggest being alot more careful with maintaining next time.

best of luck x

welcome back to tfr. Hopefully you have learned alot from your experience and this time keep the weight off after refeed. Maybe concentrate much more this time on wat you ate and why. it mite help you!

Hey,

I totally understand where youre coming from, Im on LT after a three week break during which time I went nuts and put weight back on. At least you've put the brakes on knowing you've put 2 stone back on.
I find it very difficult when Im faced with food choices and I must say LT the 2nd time around aint no picnic!
I think the key is having your head in the right place and saying to yourself, I will eat again, I will have treats again but just not now. I had a blip today and Im not proud as its only day 5 but Im going to press on as if it never happened. Thats the only way to deal with it.
Good luck!

This isn't my first time being on LT either, I can understand the difficulty you must be facing this time round. What I find that keeps me going is remembering the happiness that was brought whenever I lost weight and how much smaller I became compared to how I was in the very beginning.

At times, I feel like I want to throw in the towel, sometimes it gets unbearable. I'm a bored eater, and after coming off LT for the first time, I developed an eating disorder. It was the most hardest thing to do, getting back into the LT regime, especially when you're lost and you feel like a total failure. You just feel totally repulst by yourself that you begin to lose faith and start reverting to your old habits.

But you have to stay strong and just remember the good things that came out of the diet. The confidence that it brought out of you, the happiness you felt when fitting into those smaller sizes, everything. Keep remembering.

And try to think why we all became the way we did, what we ate, how much we ate, did we really want it? did we really need it?

I am learning so much right now, and actually feeling the control that I lost.

You can do it, you've done it before haven't you? :) there's nothing stopping you from grasping your dreams once again.

:hug99:

((hugs)) welcome back hun,
i believe lt is much harder the 2nd time, just try and remeber that great feeling of getting into a smaller size, and always have your water on hand, this was my saviour... and keep coming in hereas the support is fantastic xxx good luck hun xx

Hey Lucretia, welcome back to LT.

Keep remembering why you are doing this. Keep repeating in your head that you are tired of being fat, unhealthy and miserable. Keep reminding yourself of how being slim and healthy is the best feeling in the world. It's so fantastic to wake up every morning and feel proud of yourself.

Losing weight is probably the one of the hardest things you'll ever achieve. Don't let that weight beat you. You beat it!

You did it once before so you CAN do it again. Take one day at a time and be kind to yourself. Come on here when you feel yourself weakening. Read about others' amazing stories and losses. If they can do it, so can you. You deserve to be the person you always wanted to be.

Back