So disappointed

SparklySize12

Well, just weighed in for my first week and I lost 1 whole pound. I'm so disappointed. I've stuck to the plan like glue and was expecting at least 3.5/4 with it being my first week. :sigh:

Anyway, tomorrow is another day and the start of a new week so fingers crossed for a bigger loss next Sunday

Just remember a lb a week is 3.5 stone in a year.:chores016:

I stuck to the plan rigidly and GAINED a lb in the first week! Keeping my fingers crossed for the second weigh in this week. Stick at it! Its better to lose weight slowly anyway (stretch marks etc). Good luck!

I stuck to the plan rigidly and GAINED a lb in the first week! Keeping my fingers crossed for the second weigh in this week. Stick at it! Its better to lose weight slowly anyway (stretch marks etc). Good luck!

Jules, I put on a pound and a half in my first week. I too am hoping for a better loss this week! Good luck X

Yoghurt said:
Jules, I put on a pound and a half in my first week. I too am hoping for a better loss this week! Good luck X

Oh wow! I know it sounds mean but I'm glad it's not just me that this has happened to... I have found it easier this week than last week- no matter how much I ate last week I still had hunger pangs even though I was eating loads more than I'm normally used to... Did u have that? This week my body seems to have gotten more used to it.

that happened in my first week! me and my sister had ben 100% good and she lost 5.5lbs and i lost 1.5lbs but im sure it all works itself out! i didnt weigh in the next week and must admit was a bit naughty cuz of that but next WI i lost 3lbs! so im sure i had caught up somewhere!! cuz i def ate about 3lb worth of cake!! lol!!

dont get disheartened!! I have thyroid problems so can only expect small losses but those small losses add up hun!! thats a stone in like 3 months!!

xxxxx

I had exactly the same this week for my first weigh in - 1lb loss!!! Yes, I was expecting more and yes I was gutted.

I was so good as well and the only thing I can think that I can do differently is use all of my syns. I was only having an average of 6 per day. Last night I had to have a kit-kat to get them up ..... what a shame.

I am also chucking a load of veg on my plate to be doubly sure, so last night I had Chilli Con Carne with a side portion of veg :rolleyes:

I lost 1.5 lb this week, slowly slowly! The way I see it ladies, if we are losing weight slowly, all the better. We are more likely to keep it off then. A loss is a loss whatever happens!

Back