So down

I have been off this diet for the past two weeks, i was due to restart today when i decided to eat. I sat around for about 5 hours thinking about food, i was going different bits around the house and watching tv but i could not stop thinking about food! Im now really down on myself for eating and am really upset, that i have eaten! I didnt enjoy it and i now feel sick and disgusting with myself. I even had a McDonalds and general junk. I now am so annoyed with myself and after this weekend of eating i never want to eat again, ive never had this feeling with food before and its strange but i am disgusted with myself!! Feeling very low and just never want to eat or move or do anything not even this diet!!!

Dont be so hard on yourself. Weight loss is a journey not a race. You need to take each day one at a time and just focus on getting through each day even if that means going to bed at 7pm so you that dont eat.

Once you get a week or so into the diet it does get easier. Ketosis will stop the hunger.

Why not set yourself some small targets. 4 stone is daunting in one go so why not set yourself a target to get a stone off in the next month and then take it from there.

You can do it. You just need to think positively and not give in.

The first thing to do is stop.
Next, stop beating yourself up. You are human and we all given in to temptation one way or another.

I know other people will say the same thing, put it behind you, you can't turn back the clock. However, what you can do is look at the trigger points and anything that will prevent you doing it again.

Good luck honey. But please don't be too hard on yourself.

One day at a time is all any of us can do and as someone once said, tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. So put it behind you and take it one step at a time. There's none of us perfect so don't beat yourself up about it.

Georgie
x

I know how u feel, i've had a big mac meal too, but it's done now and i'm not going to dwell on it. Just do what i'm going to do, put it behind u and start again tomorrow. Don't forget.. we are human and human's make mistakes.

temptation...

know how u feel been back on diet for 2 days. so far so good! just cooked steak and chips for hubbie and kids so tempting...:eat: they are eating now so i have came on here for support.:D:D:D:D:D

anyway dont beat yourself up about in drink lots of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and jump back on.

xx

Back