So Embarrassing, But On It This Time!

New

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well I spectacularly fell off the wagon about May time and put on more that a stone in those 6 months! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I keep weighing myself and notice my clothes were getting tighter, but it really only dawned on me today when I looked in a window reflection. I look hideous :cry: What have I done to myself?

But, I am determined to get rid of this weight FOR GOOD!

I've been going through some stressful things at home and at work, but I can't blame that for my stupidity and munchies. The reason I want to lose weight is that I am about 75% qualified to become a personal trainer and NO-ONE will hire me in this state no matter how good I am or how much training I have. This new career will let me help others and at the same time let me help myself.

Tomorrow I am getting my hair completely changed, radical colour, the lot (my BF says it's my mid life crisis! :p) so I really hope this will make me believe I can be this new person.

So I'm going to write everything down in here - warts and all, to keep me focused and motivated.

Wish me luck!

After reading a lot on the forum, I'm going to try the JUDDD method.

Yesterday would have been an up day - today will be my first down.

I have the day off today, so I'm hoping I can plan what I'm going to eat. Breakfast will be difficult as I love my chocolate porridge! I suppose I could try making it with water.

Right, new day, new start - ON IT!

Hi all,

I'm not strictly sticking to the 500 calorie down day limit, but I am reducing my calorie intake.

It's a lot easier than I thought it would be. And at Christmas too :)

Hope everyone is getting on ok?

Back