So Excited just had to share...

Setas

Silver Member
went shopping today as I have a pre-possible interview "informal" visit this weekand needed something to wear for it . Found a top but these jeans size 16 - just fell into my basket. I haven't worn a size 16 sinceI got married - and that will be 20 years this april. Totally thrilled (even more cos the inside label says 14 - although the outside tag says 16) I know they are 16 really but It was only last week i still thought I was an 18-20 and was pleased with that!!
IMG_4363.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

WOW! You look more a size 14 to me than a 16!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Wow, got to agree think there a def 14!!!!!

Recently returning oldie here, so need to know how much u've lost, how long etc

U look amazing x

You don't even look like the same person! Amazing! Well done!

:happy096:

WOW!!! you look amazing! I would have said you were 14 not a 16! Well done you!!! x

Wow, got to agree think there a def 14!!!!!

Recently returning oldie here, so need to know how much u've lost, how long etc

U look amazing x

I'm 1lb short of 7 1/2 stone - its taken me 23 weeks on Tuesday (so far). Have stuck 100% to plan - SS other than my AAM week where i did 810.

:happy096:Well done that is AmAzInG!!! You should be so proud of yourself, u look fab in the pics and I agree u look like a different person

WOW WOW WOW!

You look amazing! The inside tag, rather than the outside tag is more likely to be right. Well done! Size 14 whit woo!

(when you've dropped the next pound remember to do your photo for your photo thread - its inspiring so many people!)

you look fab , l'd say your more a 14 than 16 look at those little arms :jelous::jelous::D

You look fabulous!! Well done xxx

omg!! U look bloody fantastic hon...well done.

WOW!!!!!!!You are definitelly a 14,I'm a 16 now and I'm not even near you.Well done, you really don't look like you need to loose anymore weight but please put up some more pictures when you get to goal.

Well done, you look fab!!

superb. looking amazing i must say!

I just had to look at pics again... u look like a size 12 hon.... seriously...my jaw is on the floore,lol xx

Back