Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

so excited

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigmuthabluffa, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in, I think I have now turned the corner, it is wk 5 and I am coping finally, for those of you who are struggling, get through the first month one day at a time and then you will be flying, I can't explain the feeling but you will know what I mean when I get there.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deezombie

deezombie Full Member

Aww, what an achievement! You must be so proud of yourself. Congrats, and good luck in further reaching your goal x

4. tinamcdonald

tinamcdonald Full Member

good luck and well done x

5. babypudding

babypudding Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    great job, keep it up

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I agree with ya just coming to end of week four and today I feel full of energy can't quite explain it!! Fouth weigh in not til Monday but counting the days down:)

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I feel like I've missed out somehow this time round. I did LT this time last year to lose my 'baby weight', I was on it for about 12 weeks and lost 2 and a half stone, I loved it, really did, loved every day I was on LT and was glad I reached goal but gutted I had to finish LT.

But this time, after gaining a few pounds over xmas, I have only been on it for 5 weeks and I was just getting into it, don't get me wrong I've reached goal:) but I would love to have stayed on LT for longer......I miss it.

8. curleytop

curleytop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just started back on LT and I am due my second weigh in on Tuesday. Last time round I found it ok but I have really struggled this time so roll on 4 weeks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.