• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

so excited

I can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in, I think I have now turned the corner, it is wk 5 and I am coping finally, for those of you who are struggling, get through the first month one day at a time and then you will be flying, I can't explain the feeling but you will know what I mean when I get there.:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Aww, what an achievement! You must be so proud of yourself. Congrats, and good luck in further reaching your goal x

Silver Member
I feel like I've missed out somehow this time round. I did LT this time last year to lose my 'baby weight', I was on it for about 12 weeks and lost 2 and a half stone, I loved it, really did, loved every day I was on LT and was glad I reached goal but gutted I had to finish LT.

But this time, after gaining a few pounds over xmas, I have only been on it for 5 weeks and I was just getting into it, don't get me wrong I've reached goal:) but I would love to have stayed on LT for longer......I miss it.
I have just started back on LT and I am due my second weigh in on Tuesday. Last time round I found it ok but I have really struggled this time so roll on 4 weeks!