So excited!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
God im soooo excited about being thin again!!!! last time i was thin was 8 years ago (i was a size 12 and thought i was fat, how stupid was i?!!?!?) I just cant get over the fact that iv found a diet that actually works for me....im actually loosing weight! Size 12 here i come!!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to write it down

I know exactly what you mean - LT is the only diet that has ever worked for me aswell

I just cant wait till i reach my goal!!!! i can see iv lost weight and that hasn't happened in all my dieting years i'v found hope in this diet! its the best thing iv ever done and i know its going to sort out all the problems i have with myself (confidence, self asteem happiness with myself)

well done hunni i think alot of us are thinking the same finally. so happy for you sweetie xxx

it's amazing how the weight just disappears, by far the best diet i've been on and i'm now starting to believe it's going to be my last diet (possitive thoughts)

Well said Pizzle, my sentiments exactly! I am already lighter than I was more than 14 years ago and can't wait to be back at my pre-wedding weight again! I might even dig out my wedding dress to try on for a laugh!

x

I'm the same my target size is between an 8-10, can't wait to look petitie and curvy, wear skinny jeans, (white jeans :O), my jeans tucked into my uggs without looking like thunder thighs, no muffin top, and just svelt really :D

Iv never been able to tuck my jeans into my boots, mainly because my legs are so big they fill the boots so theres no room for the jeans!! thats one style i dod want to do

Back