So exhausted

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
Hi all, I have noticed how many of us say about how well they feel and full of energy whilst I an constantly knackered. Is everyone full of energy?

I have days where i feel yuck, tired and just want to go back to bed, then others where i am quite hypo and full of energy, i think it's normal to have days like that with or hectic lives and body changes, yesterday i went to sleep before my children i was so wiped out yet didn't do anything extra at work that day or anything.... really hope you start to feel perked up soon :eek:

I don't think I have had any energetic days yet. I went to bed at 6.15 last night and got my smallest two to get in bed with me for half an hour before they went to bed. As soon as they went, I fell asleep and got woken by my phone ringing at 7.30 which stopped me dropping off again. I finally went off about 11 and got woken up at 8 this morning with a cuppa. I'm having a day off work today otherwise I have to get up at 6.30 and drive 30 miles of country roads to get there. The drive is killing me! I've been blaming the drive, but now I'm wondering if it is the low calorie intake not suiting me. I'm not giving up though. But I would prefer it if I'm not the only one feeling like this lol

How long you been doing it for? There was a couple days last week where I felt terrible! Tried to make a snowman but ended up almost passing out!!! I tend to feel not so bad, but definitely not full of energy like some say yeah...

That doesn't sound good :( have you checked with your dr. ?, make sure your blood pressure is ok? Wouldnt want you to get poorly, maybe chat to s&s live help and see what they suggest, are you having veg and protein meal and taking multivitamin?

And yes long drives, work and kids...that's exhausting in itself without a vlcd, but you are doing so well i would deffo check with dr x

Day 30, switch between 3 with protein and 4 packs. Always have veg. Multivitamin every day and omega 3 6 & 9. I even ate a chunk of cheese last night as an extra that would give me cals and fat without carbs. I was considering a nap but opted for strong coffee instead. I'm prob overthinking it. But I will message rob in a bit.....

I've had this from time to time throughout the weeks, some days I can barely keep my eyes open. I have noticed though that adding a little salt to the packs to combat the dizziness seems to work for the tiredness too, don't know if there is a connection or it's just a co-incidence. I also feel more tired when I've not got enough water in. Definitely worth getting your bp checked, and perhaps iron levels? I've been for a nurse check every 5-6 weeks since starting to keep an eye on everything, I'm happy not to go as I feel fine, but they want to keep on keeping an eye!

Generally I feel ok but don't have too much energy for exercise or anything. I have LONG days so hard to know what makes me tired really!

I'm on Day 12 and I'm knackered too! I felt dizzy just hanging the washing on the airer! Keep waiting for this energy to kick in! X

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about feeling dizzy that I commented on as my head was spinning. Apparently, adding salt helps. It has thankfully passes for me now xx

At the weekend I felt a little dizzy and just completely physically exhausted so we just added extra protein and that seemed to sort that out. Fine again now though.

Back