So far so good !

Lisa T

Hi all Exante people

How are you all getting on ? I started on monday and apart from a few headaches which i get anyway I feel full of energy and really positive for the first time in months ! It's amazing how cutting junk and loads of carbs out can make you feel so good.

I am having 2 or 3 packs a day and a low carb meal.

Let me know how you are all going.

Lisa x:sigh:

Hi Lisa
Glad to hear you are doing so well - sounds like you must have got into ketosis, it's a great feeling after the first few days of headaches and rubbishness isn't it?
When you have your first weigh in on Monday you will be made up!

I am getting on well with Exante - end of my first week but I switched directly from LL so have been abstaining 100% since the beginning of July and can't really remember much about real food lol!

Good luck with the rest of your first week honey.
x

hi lisa , hi peoni

i started monday too and todays the first day sans all day headache so im feeling pretty good now , in the zone :0)
found it really easy this time to get on track but was feeling pretty rubbishey on what i was having before , wasnt particularly bad but had wine most days with hubbie and generally felt i was on a road to trouble , so it feels great to be on track again and loosing:D

hope we can all be a support network for eachother and spurr eachother on xx

Hi Sukie Sue thank's for your reply,

You have done really well ,bet you feel great. How do you like the exante packs compared to LL ?

Lisa x:jelous:

hi lisa ,
thier not bad at all , very different , finding the bars nice enough but i didnt mind the ll ones at all .
the shakes ar really different , less sweet and very creamy and thick in comparison so im using one sweetner and allot more water . finding them filling enough and im so chuffed its been easy to get on track now ive made the decision to get my act together again , annoyed though that ive had too !!!!
hows you today ???

Hi Sukie Sue

I'm just glad to be back in control really after months of eating everything in sight and feeling really down. It really does make me realise that carbs and junk start the vicious yo yo dieting circle and cravings off. I did LL sole source a few years ago and lost 3 stone in 3 months and it was the hardest thing I have ever done and silly me put it all back on and more because I just went back gradually to my old way of eating , so Its good to be having the Exante packs and the low carb meal. All my cravings just seem to have vanished.

Lisa X

Hi Peony

Gosh you have lost so much weight, you must feel like a different person. How are you liking the Exante packs compared to LL ?

Lisa x

Back