karenhornby

Well all seems to be going well so far!
Having a red day

Breakfast
Big bowl of strawberries with a muller light over the top

Snacking on grapes in between

Lunch
Tuna with salad. Used 2 syns on a bit of salad cream

Only other syn used was for my coffee this morning which had sugar in. Just cant get used to sweetener!

So far only 3 syns used and planning on chicken stir fry tonight so that will be syn free too :D

Thats my prob not sure what the portion sizes are and also how many of each. Is it 1 a and 2 b? Would a cheese topped bread roll be ok to cover both a & b?

On Red/Original its 2 B choices, and 2 A choices (but you can have just one A choice!)

I tend to have Ryvita Fruit Crunch (2 slices = 1 HEB) and Babybels or Dairylea slices. Cheese is 42g for reduced fat brands (such as Low Low) and 28g for full fat brands.

A cheese roll would be fine, but weigh the bread and cheese to ensure it not over or under your allowances!!!

Also do you have milk in your tea/coffee? this needs to be measured or synned xxx

no i have my coffee black so it is only my sugar to syn.

just a few ideas if you're struggling to get your As and Bs in: if you like weetabix, 2 biscuits are a B choice and you can have your A choice of milk on them, or you can get cereal bars such as alpen lights (2 for 1 B choice) or fibre plus (1 for 1 B choice) or 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf is also a B choice! xx

Back