Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So far so Good!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by karenhornby, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well all seems to be going well so far!
    Having a red day

Breakfast
    Big bowl of strawberries with a muller light over the top

Snacking on grapes in between

Lunch
    Tuna with salad. Used 2 syns on a bit of salad cream

Only other syn used was for my coffee this morning which had sugar in. Just cant get used to sweetener!

So far only 3 syns used and planning on chicken stir fry tonight so that will be syn free too :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

sounds very tasty!!!! make sure you have your HEA choice and HEB choice somewhere in there ?!?!

xxx

4. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats my prob not sure what the portion sizes are and also how many of each. Is it 1 a and 2 b? Would a cheese topped bread roll be ok to cover both a & b?

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

On Red/Original its 2 B choices, and 2 A choices (but you can have just one A choice!)

I tend to have Ryvita Fruit Crunch (2 slices = 1 HEB) and Babybels or Dairylea slices. Cheese is 42g for reduced fat brands (such as Low Low) and 28g for full fat brands.

A cheese roll would be fine, but weigh the bread and cheese to ensure it not over or under your allowances!!!

Also do you have milk in your tea/coffee? this needs to be measured or synned xxx

6. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no i have my coffee black so it is only my sugar to syn.

7. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just a few ideas if you're struggling to get your As and Bs in: if you like weetabix, 2 biscuits are a B choice and you can have your A choice of milk on them, or you can get cereal bars such as alpen lights (2 for 1 B choice) or fibre plus (1 for 1 B choice) or 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf is also a B choice! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.