So far so Good!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by karenhornby, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well all seems to be going well so far!
    Having a red day

Breakfast
    Big bowl of strawberries with a muller light over the top

Snacking on grapes in between

Lunch
    Tuna with salad. Used 2 syns on a bit of salad cream

Only other syn used was for my coffee this morning which had sugar in. Just cant get used to sweetener!

So far only 3 syns used and planning on chicken stir fry tonight so that will be syn free too :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

sounds very tasty!!!! make sure you have your HEA choice and HEB choice somewhere in there ?!?!

xxx

4. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats my prob not sure what the portion sizes are and also how many of each. Is it 1 a and 2 b? Would a cheese topped bread roll be ok to cover both a & b?

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

On Red/Original its 2 B choices, and 2 A choices (but you can have just one A choice!)

I tend to have Ryvita Fruit Crunch (2 slices = 1 HEB) and Babybels or Dairylea slices. Cheese is 42g for reduced fat brands (such as Low Low) and 28g for full fat brands.

A cheese roll would be fine, but weigh the bread and cheese to ensure it not over or under your allowances!!!

Also do you have milk in your tea/coffee? this needs to be measured or synned xxx

6. karenhornby

karenhornby Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no i have my coffee black so it is only my sugar to syn.

7. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just a few ideas if you're struggling to get your As and Bs in: if you like weetabix, 2 biscuits are a B choice and you can have your A choice of milk on them, or you can get cereal bars such as alpen lights (2 for 1 B choice) or fibre plus (1 for 1 B choice) or 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf is also a B choice! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.