So Fed Up!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
Ok, here's the deal, I've been dieting for 4 years, Slimming World for 18 months and after reaching my 7 1/2 stone mark I think I've finally had enough of dieting! I keep gaining and losing the same 2lbs and my motivation is at an all time low, I work 40 hours a week and struggle to work out as much as I want to making me so grumpy! I don't know what I need right now, I don't want to gain any weight but I'm just so tired of struggling to find the money for eating the rights foods and trying (and sometimes failing) to resist the wrong food, it's all so exausting right now! My sister's girlf has lost a stone in 3 weeks on SW and while I don't begrudge her the loss and I'm happy for her I can't help but get pissed off because she doesn't even do the diet properly! She sometimes doesn't eat all day and sometimes I have to remind her to get her HEX's, it's all so unfair!
I'm depressed and tired all the time, I can't seem to focus on anything :( My mind just seems to wander and goes all fuzzy like it's wrapped in cotton wool. What should I do oh wise Miniminers?

Well firstly well done on what you have achieved so far. Sometimes we get that blip where we get so fed up of it all but just remind yourself why you are doing it and what you hope to achieve and go back to basics and read your books again and just try having a fresh start and doing simple things. You could always try cooking at a weekend and freezing foods like doing a big lasagne or shepherds pie for freezer and soups are great too and stews so you don't have to think about cooking after work when tired. In the lighter nights maybe try doing a 15 min walk then you will feel more refreshed and you will find you have more energy too. Keep your intake of fluids up too as it keeps you hydrated and flushes out to help with weightloss.

Back