So fed up

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Fatty_no_more, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    I just got my best friends wedding photos trough and I look vile! I look 10 months pregnant and my face is puffed up and I have lost 3 stone!!!!!

So sad today!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Eugh I hate looking at photos of myself , I avoid it at all costs

You have lost 3 stone which is absolutley amazing , dont beat yourself up with this , cant you compare it to a photo of yourself 3 stone heavier ?
  4. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Healthyeater i love your advice :D

Fatty_no_more well done on loosing 3 stone already, dont be down think of what you have achieved so far, do u have a picture of yourself before you started WW if so why not compare that to the wedding pic and see how much you have changed. I went to a aunt's 60th birthday party and it was only when the pictures was posted on FB did i realise how big i was, took me another 2 months to pluck up the courage to goto WW meetings. I now have the picture from the party, one taken about 8 weeks before the party and one taken 3 weeks before and after pictures, they are my motivation to keep going.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.