so fed up!

Wow how cool is that...I have a tracker on my phone and I keep a count down to goal on there....

wahooo i think im going to start daily weighing now my scales are actually working ..lol so last night i was 14st 1lb and this morning im 13st 13lb phew i feel better about weighing now, how sad do i sound! have a good day everyone xxx

wooo glad they've gone down for you :) x

This morning my scales varied between 16/9.5 and 17/1 - argh! Eventually settled on 16 11 as that seemed to be the most common number after I got on about 8 times!! Maybe I need to change mine too but can't really afford new scales at the mo!

Does anyone weigh on the wii fit board? That gives me a different number again!

oh no....was intending starting my wii fit next week - I'll now dread getting on that!! haha!

hi all, im loving my new scales hun and im hoping they will stay accurate ill let you all know in a couple of weeks how they are doing xx

I have cheap, battered old Ikea scales...embarrassingly beaten up but reliable and almost like a lucky charm (even when I hate the number). For quite a few years I was literally off the scale on these scales. They couldn't cope with my weight, now they can and I love 'em. I know, it's beyond sad!

Giza... that's not sad... I think it's lovely :) x

ha ha what are they called? When I hit 10stone I think I will actually kiss mine ha ha ha x x

And you'll be able to get down there effortlessly too! Whoo hoo! :) Lost the power of the fancy smilies in the quick reply...imagine i've just added two! :)

Last edited:
Lol think I'll kiss mine too when back to 10 stone x

we'll get there :D x x

Yes we all will do and what a great day that will be. Defo want to see photos

Back