So fed up....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nade, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Nade

Nade Full Member

.. with the lack of weight loss.

My Weight in days have been messed about with a bit, becuase I have been away for work, but basically over the last 3 weeks I have lost

1.2 lb
    2.5 lb

I am so fed up. I have a holiday that I have booked, holidays clothes I have paid for and I want to be steped up the plans by then, let alone at target!

I havent been unrealistic with target, but I am not even losing anywhere near the stone a month thing.

It is so importantthat I get to target by hoiday. This has been my goal since I have started.

I changed from LL to CD on week 12. Fist week was fantanic and now there have been a few average weeks (I have always lost an average of 3 to 3 and a half per week) and been down the rest.

Dont know why I am writing this really, it is not like any of your a the fat fairies that have come and get it for me!

Just really fed up. Really had a go at OH this morning. He is on O/H, cheated all the time, and still lost 4 lbs this week (Yesterday weigh in) , and he is only 10lb of target! When he got on the this morning and said he has lost another 1lb since yesterday (This was after I had just told him I had STS this week) I could have quite easily have killed him!

I have been so good, stuck to the plan 100%, surely I deserve to not have this struggle for the last 1 and a bit stones?

Apologies, just having a moan and stamping my foot like a frustrated child!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

52lbs is so great though - im new to all this - how hard has it all been? x
  4. Nade

Nade Full Member

Yes it is great and it has been hard, very hard at time, but I did it. But it is not my Target and I am just fed up that I have worked so hard to get there, and now I am going to have to work twice as hard to get ride of the last bit when the 52lb was bloody hard enough!
  5. fitforuni

how much more are you hoping to loose?
  6. Nade

Nade Full Member

7. fitforuni

wow - you've done brillinatly
    Last edited: 5 July 2008
  8. Nade

Nade Full Member

Thank you!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.