So fed up....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nade, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Nade

Nade Full Member

.. with the lack of weight loss.

My Weight in days have been messed about with a bit, becuase I have been away for work, but basically over the last 3 weeks I have lost

1.2 lb
    2.5 lb
    STS.

I am so fed up. I have a holiday that I have booked, holidays clothes I have paid for and I want to be steped up the plans by then, let alone at target!

I havent been unrealistic with target, but I am not even losing anywhere near the stone a month thing.

It is so importantthat I get to target by hoiday. This has been my goal since I have started.

I changed from LL to CD on week 12. Fist week was fantanic and now there have been a few average weeks (I have always lost an average of 3 to 3 and a half per week) and been down the rest.

Dont know why I am writing this really, it is not like any of your a the fat fairies that have come and get it for me!

Just really fed up. Really had a go at OH this morning. He is on O/H, cheated all the time, and still lost 4 lbs this week (Yesterday weigh in) , and he is only 10lb of target! When he got on the this morning and said he has lost another 1lb since yesterday (This was after I had just told him I had STS this week) I could have quite easily have killed him!

I have been so good, stuck to the plan 100%, surely I deserve to not have this struggle for the last 1 and a bit stones?

Apologies, just having a moan and stamping my foot like a frustrated child!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    52lbs is so great though - im new to all this - how hard has it all been? x

4. Nade

Nade Full Member

Yes it is great and it has been hard, very hard at time, but I did it. But it is not my Target and I am just fed up that I have worked so hard to get there, and now I am going to have to work twice as hard to get ride of the last bit when the 52lb was bloody hard enough!

5. fitforuni

Diet:
    Slimfast
    how much more are you hoping to loose?

6. Nade

Nade Full Member

25lb

7. fitforuni

Diet:
    Slimfast
    wow - you've done brillinatly

Last edited: 5 July 2008
  8. Nade

Nade Full Member

Thank you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.