1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SO Frustrated!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by -Laura-, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I just got all bundled up in about a thousand layers to brave the snow to get to WI. Got there, and I've gained a bloody pound!

It's the second time in the last month I've had a 100% week (proper 100%, not 100% except the syns I chose not to count...) and had a pound gain.

Now at the time I laughed it off and blamed it on the four pairs of socks I was wearing, but now I've thought about it... I've only got one more week, and then my Christmas starts (two three course Christmas meals out, a weekend in Bruges, then Christmas week itself...) and I'm going to be as good as possible, as often as possible over Christmas - but I want to be able to have a blow out and enjoy myself when I go for meals, and on Christmas day. I want to be able to have a few drinks and enjoy it! And as much as I'm determined not to let SW overtake Christmas, because I know I'll get straight back on it in the New Year...

But unless I have a MASSIVE loss next week, I'll be back in the next stoneage up in New Year - and I'm into single figure stoneage for the first time I can remember!!

Don't even know what I hope to gain from this rant, it's not even like I need a kick into gear to get back on plan, because I'm there, I'm on it 100%, but still not getting the losses!! :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi laura i know how frustrating it is when u've been 100% i put on 1/2lb last week and was peeeeved but did lose 2lb this week stick with it hopefully u will have a good loss next week :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.