So full!!

Penpen

I started my AAMW on Saturday and I have found that I am getting really really full eating, to the point that I can hardly have my 3rd shake. Yesterday I had to force it down and still chucked a bit away.

Is this normal, will my body get used to the extra calories??

My losses aren't very big anyway and so I dont want to jeopardise things by not eating everything etc.

Any advice appreciated!! :)

Just out of interest what did you eat?

I started my AAMW on Sat too - and I had a breast of chicken with 3 sprigs of brocolli and felt really full.

Last night i had a warm chicken salad - a bed of lettuce and a sprinkle of low fat french dressing - now that was nice and didnt fill me up!

You will get used to it - your body is just in shock at the moment from the extra food - ur stomach has shrunk remember!

I would try and have my 3 packs before i have the final meal?

x

Im always right Im a scorpio!!

Only kidding....lol - how much chicken did u have then was it like half a chicken breast? Sounds lovely - i saw that a normal pot of cottage cheese is 200gm and thats what we're allowed i might try that!!!

Do make sure you read the quantities in the book and weigh correctly. I know the amounts have changed since I did it, but they are still very small.

I used to have mine on a saucer or cocktail stick :D I think it used to be about 1/3 a breast when I did it, but believe it changed to approx 1/2 chicken breast.

Not sure...just check it out ;)

I wonder what would happen though if u were to have too much chicken? And more lettuce than you're allowed?

How much chicken is too much chicken if its not going to kick u out of ketosis?

Yeah to be honest - I must confess - I am not weighing what i have for my add a meal, as i am not having loads, but then im having enough to satisfy myself as i do not want to have only a tiny bit i feel like whats the point of teasing myself i will only want to go and pick at more chicken! So i have a small chicken breast cut up on a bed of lettuce which is about two "shreds" cut off of the lettuce and about a tablespoon of dressing.

Im sure this wont effect me and i am sure the scales will soon tell.

x

You feel full because just having liquids, your stomach shrinks and its only used to liquids. I think probably your stomach has to work harder to digest the food!

Stick to the amounts in the books too, that way you should not come out of ketosis. Its tempting to have a bit extra, but you not only run the risk of being knocked out of ketosis but you are taking in extra calories too and therefore could (albeit slightly) slow down your weight loss.

You feel full because just having liquids, your stomach shrinks and its only used to liquids. I think probably your stomach has to work harder to digest the food!

Stick to the amounts in the books too, that way you should not come out of ketosis. Its tempting to have a bit extra, but you not only run the risk of being knocked out of ketosis but you are taking in extra calories too and therefore could (albeit slightly) slow down your weight loss.

God damn it there's always a sensible one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure that im not having too much - actually when i weighed a fresh chicken breast the other day it only weighed 100g! So im just really confused. I dunno.
xx

Back