So, given up smoking today and used all my syns for the week

Wendyuk

Get a new batch of syns tomorrow lol. Anyhoo, instead of going to the pub (it's a day off for both me and hubby quite rare as we both work shifts) I'm thinking about the cinema tonight. Any recommendations? I've had a look and quite fancy avatar 3D or sherlock holmes, but any other recs welcome! :D

Wendy

I'd rather see Sherlock Holmes myself - I'm not a Sci Fi fan.

Thanks Donnie I've heard good reviews about both but am leaning towards Sherlock Holmes. Suppose I should ask hubby what he wants to see he's still snoring in bed though after a long shift rescuing mountains lol. Oh well he's pretty easy going I'm sure he'll go with what I suggest ;)

Avatar was awesome - went to see it in 3D on Saturday night. Long film, but you don't really notice because it's very fast paced and something's always going on!!

And congratulations for giving up smoking - keep at it, it'll be one of the best things you ever do! We're all here if you need to rant about your cravings!! And look forward to being able to taste things properly again!!

Avatar was awesome - went to see it in 3D on Saturday night. Long film, but you don't really notice because it's very fast paced and something's always going on!!

And congratulations for giving up smoking - keep at it, it'll be one of the best things you ever do! We're all here if you need to rant about your cravings!! And look forward to being able to taste things properly again!!
Thanks alwyn there may be some ranty posts lol Ohhh I had forgotten about how good food tastes when you don't smoke :D another incentive cause I looove my food.

Thanks Pesty and mumtheshopper I'm still torn but hubby has just got up so will bombard him once he's had his coffee lol. Pesty I didn't know you smoked. It is hard but I'm generally fine once I get past the first 3 days (yes it's not the first time I've tried to give up lol). TBH the biggest incentive for me is saving money, we both smoke and my malboro lights are now over £6 a packet!

I know the price is rediculous!! I swapped from B&H to Mayfair last time the prices went up because Mayfair were under £5, theyre now extortionate aswell!! I couldnt belev it wen i went to the shop the other day!! I dont blame you for giving up - i lasted 52 hours last time lol. My mum quite with me but started smoking again in the house and once the smell set in that was it!!

Id love to give up ive bin smoking for 8 years, i hate the smell on my clothes and the smell of my breath and everything about it - but i enjoy having a cigarette!

You must have a lot of motivation! Well done! xx

The motivation for me Pesty is everything you said and I keep telling myself 'there is no postives to smoking' there is no positives to smoking' might stick if I say it enough ;)
Well Hubby fancies Sherlock and son fancies Avatar so it looks like I have the deciding vote. :D

Back