Step 1 Sole Source So glad i found a diet that works :)

I just wanted to say hi and Happy new year everyone... Cambridge has been a life saver for me.. no diet i have ever done has ever really worked but ive been doing this since Nov 2014 (march 2014 officially but with a big gap from may to nov) and ive already lost 3 st 0.5lb (4st 0.5lb since march 2014)... i have 2st 2lbs to go and im so excited to see what i look like at goal..
how is everyone else doing so far?
im so chuffed with the results :) xx

Fantastic results!

Cambridge has also saved my life as well. I was constantly tired, in pain and fed up. My joints were on fire, I couldn't remember words and I felt like I was 80! My consultant told me I had to loose weight, and despite loosing 10kg since I last saw him, he told me it wasn't enough. Another stone, and another and another until you feel fine he said. Gastric band he said! I stormed off in a huff and said "I just won't eat then! I'll show him!" and by the time I'd calmed down I already had my appointment set up so couldn't back out.

I'm 3 months down the line now and 2.5 stone lighter (with nearly a month dabbling in and out of plan for Christmas). My aches have gone, my mind is clearer and I'm hardly ever in pain anymore. I wake up not dreading the day.

It's not the weight loss - as I've been this weight before and miserably in pain but the lack of carbs in my system. I never knew that something that's recommended to make up HALF of your daily intake was making me so so sick. Cambridge has turned on a light in my head that I need to eat low carb for life, if I want to love pain free.

Thats brill that its helped you to live pain free for once :) i didnt really do cambridge over christmas for about 3 weeks... and only put on 3lbs having had an op on my foot i couldnt walk or anything either so i was so chuffed with myself :) mad isnt it how carbs and certain things like dairy can affect peoples health... only thing ive found with the diet is on ss eating the bars makes me VERY gassy and hungry too so i wont be having them next week gonna stick to the shakes and the spag bol as that has been my saviour doing ss for january :) roll on 30th so i can go back to ss+ lol that little meal is a massive help in the will power stakes :) x

Back