So glad I found this site...

sparklingshootingstar

Ask the dibble~
So hey there - I'm Star, and I'm on Day 2 of Lipotrim TFR!!

I'm 6ft, 22st 9lbs and 28 years old - yup, the 22stone odd was a shock to me too!! I've always been overweight, tried nearly every diet under the sun - I'm crossing everything that this works for me.

Some of the stories on here are absolutely fantastic and SO encouraging!! As difficult as the last day and a half have been - it hasn't been as bad as I thought it'd be. Although, I am doing the sadistic "watching cookery shows and sitting in the kitchen while everyone else is cooking..." thing - don't know why, think I could be vicariously eating through them!! Ha ha!

One thing, I am struggling with cramps - I normally eat a banana every day for Potassium, but now I cant... I suppose I'll need a supplement of some kind? Are these things allowed??

Anyway; said I'd say hello - any tips would be fantastic!! Hope I can keep you all updated with the success stories!! ;)

Hi Sss? can I call you that as I cant be bothered to type your full name, lol :D day two is tough and 3/4 slightly worse but when you get to day 5 its gets easier so hang on in there ! I would check with Lipotrim there may be enough Potassium within the shakes? Welcome and good luck :)

Hiya Sparky (why did that sound like Jack Nicholson in my head??!) And welcome to the forum. Personally I wouldn't try a supplement till you have been on this diet for at least a week - to make sure the cramps are not your body reacting to the lack of food as opposed to a potassium deficit. If after a week (and your first fab weigh in) you still have issues, then have a word with Lipotrim themselves.

However saying that if you look at the front of the bag that your shakes came in, it has all the RDA values that the shakes provide - it'll tell you exactly how much Potassium are present in them (i would look for you, but my original bag is LONG gone!)

I stay away from cooking show, but have become obsessed with the weight loss shows!! Just watching Fat chef from the states - now THAT takes commitment!!

Good luck on your journey!
didi

I'm such a ditz - I was here trying to reply a thank you to you both wondering "WTF can't I reply... arghh!" ... Never signed in, oopsie!!

Thanks ladies!!

I'm going to my GP for another reason this afternoon - I think I'll ask him about the Potassium; I'm prone to lacking in it and get very severe cramps in my legs and feet when I havent had enough in a day... Don't want to make this whole diet even tougher!! Haha!

My pharmacist recommended supplements...in general....however....a lot of them are wrong!

I'd defo check with Lipotrim directly re additional potassium :)

Hiya SSS! 3000mg potassium per 100g shake or soup. You are not alone hunni. I had tried everything on the market since my thyroid gland went wonky. Even wierd tablets off the internet ha ha. Nothing ever worked...I go to the gym regularly and always did but still no joy! I have been on Lipotrim for 6 weeks...I have lost over 2 stones! And after the first week i was like a lunatic! So much energy i couldn't garden and clean fast enough! I swim a mile every evening now and dont even break into a sweat. Stick to it love...it really does work. xxx

EPIC run down of your success there Pebbles!! Also I LOVE your reward on Week 3 - my kinda girl!! ;)

Absolutely inspiring!! :D

Only lost 1.5 lbs this week but that is fine...seems to be big loss, small loss with me ha ha. I have started swimming a mile every night this week tho so it might be that. A loss is a loss and it will take more than that to make me stop. Keep goin girls!!!!

hi sparklingshootingstar, sorry to hear ur suffering, hope ur gp sorts it for you today. keep with it and i look forward to hearing your suxxess story on weigh in day :)

Oh my GP didn't have a clue!! Haha! Told me to drink Tonic water for my leg/foot cramps - we're not supposed to drink Tonic water!! I'll ask the pharmacist at my weigh in today!! :)

Welcome sparkling. This diet will work for you. I lost 6 stone on it in 2009. Three pregnancies later and am back for my final weight loss. Well that's the plan anyway :).

Thanks missy, first weigh in today (it's only Day 4 though) - fingers crossed there's some change!! Haha!

Back