So glad I found you!

MandyLand

Hi everyone, my name is Mandy, and I'm so glad I found you guys! :D

I'm going to level with you. I've gained 44.6 pounds in the last year and a half! Before my rapid weight gain, I weighed around 130 (I'm 5'5), and as of this morning, I weigh 174.6! :eek:

What brought on this extreme weight gain in such a short amount of time? Extreme stress... which is now gone. Whew! But, that kind of weight gain from stress eating points to a real problem, doesn't it? Good golly!

Time to get a grip! I hope to make some new friends here so we can support each other in our journey to healthiness. :hug99:

:heartpump:

Mandy

Hi, E, thank you for replying! :D

My plan is to return to (what used to be) my normal healthy, balanced eating. I don't like sweets much, but I've been eating way too many fatty foods and too many calories.

Hubby and I have gone out to eat so much during our incredibly stressful season. I've simply over eaten and over eaten and over eaten. And then it became a habit. Ugh! Gotta stop! :sigh:

Thank you again, E!

:heartpump:

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I'm a newbie too (my intro is just above yours), my weight went on when I was pregnant as I literally ate for 2 but now 2yrs on my thyroid is refusing to let me loss it through healthy eating so i need to try something more drastic so ive decided to go with W8.

With only 2 weeks+ left to Xmas I've decided to wait and start in January but I just wanted to wish you Good Luck xx

Hi tracy how r u? will be nice to see how u get on with your weight loss in january, hope u have a fab xmas xx

Back