So glad :)

Ghostie

Hello all, i just wanted to start a thread to say how glad i am to be back on the slimming world diet... i originally lost 5 stone with sw went on holiday and ruined it all (all inclusive will do that) i couldnt get back on it when i got home and i just put it all back on plus a wee bit more.. Anyway since then ive tried to get back on it.. then i tried a low carb diet.. very effective i wont lie but very very restrictive and it was not sustainable. It took me to do a diet like that to come running back to sw.. Newbies it works trust me... Dont think about it just do it :).. What other diet could you have gammon steak baked potato and onions and peppers fried (with fry light) on top... AND THATS JUST LUNCH :).. Sorry just feeling happy :)

Hi and welcome back. Your story is shared by alot of us i too am back heavier than before and kick myself when i think about it. I am also feeling happy about being back and love the new EE plan. This time i am signing up for life. I love what i'm eating 3 sensible meals a day with healthy snacks and a few treats so why will i not stay on it. I know there will be challenges to face like birthdays, holidays and xmas but as long as i keep to my limit i can still enjoy life. One day at a time not looking for a quick fix but a change to the way a live. I would like to share your happiness :) and wish you luck but sure you wont need it.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome back and it is happy days when you find a weight loss plan that suits you.

You did very well before and I am sure you will again.

Back