1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

So glad :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ghostie, 13 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Ghostie

Ghostie Well-Known Member

Hello all, i just wanted to start a thread to say how glad i am to be back on the slimming world diet... i originally lost 5 stone with sw went on holiday and ruined it all (all inclusive will do that) i couldnt get back on it when i got home and i just put it all back on plus a wee bit more.. Anyway since then ive tried to get back on it.. then i tried a low carb diet.. very effective i wont lie but very very restrictive and it was not sustainable. It took me to do a diet like that to come running back to sw.. Newbies it works trust me... Dont think about it just do it :).. What other diet could you have gammon steak baked potato and onions and peppers fried (with fry light) on top... AND THATS JUST LUNCH :).. Sorry just feeling happy :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mockridge13

mockridge13 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome back. Your story is shared by alot of us i too am back heavier than before and kick myself when i think about it. I am also feeling happy about being back and love the new EE plan. This time i am signing up for life. I love what i'm eating 3 sensible meals a day with healthy snacks and a few treats so why will i not stay on it. I know there will be challenges to face like birthdays, holidays and xmas but as long as i keep to my limit i can still enjoy life. One day at a time not looking for a quick fix but a change to the way a live. I would like to share your happiness :) and wish you luck but sure you wont need it.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited: 13 May 2014
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back and it is happy days when you find a weight loss plan that suits you.

You did very well before and I am sure you will again.

5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Welcome back and good luck with everything. :D