Total Solution So Good And Bad News

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Good news was i lost 3lbs this week making 18lbs total in 4 weeks

bad news is, i need to come off the diet until this flu goes away, i went to the docs, and they suggested because of the the exercise and stuff i am doing i should be consuming more calories, and for that reason with the big calorie deficit that is the reason i am doing harm to my body, so for a few days i am going to go low carb high protein just to even it out, and so i can feel better :(

18lbs in 4 weeks is AMAZING!! Well done! Dont feel bad about coming off for a little while whilst you get better...just jump right back on that horse when you're fit and well x

Ive got the same problem just now and Im hating it. Cant wait to get past this and back on Exante :cry:

thank you ladies, it just does suck :( i think the weather and exercise has a big say in all of this. just hope i can get back on track and lose the remaining 10lbs :)

almost @ 100% recovery but give it a few more days, and then i guess from monday ill be doing 3 packs and AAM high protein though, and carry on hard @ the gym :)

Glad to hear you are on the mend, hope you feel better soon too Starlight x

thanks GAGA :)

went to docs today, i am free to start within next couple of days :)

So glad your feeling better!

How are you feeling now?

me, i can feel i am getting better, think it will be better by weekend
x

Back