SO GUTTED

keldav84

Well last night i slipped up had a take away and although i enjoyed it last night im absolutely gutted today and so disapointed in myself!! I know we all get bad days but the guilt is to much to handle! But just because i had a bad night doesnt mean im going to have a bad week im starting again harder and more determined to get a loss on thursday! I am going to exercise everyday until thursday and hope that it helps me! i suppose in a way that im glad i had the blip last night as i know now that it isnt worth it and all the hard work ive done of being good has just gone down the drain! So no more blips for me! Morning all! :)

Sounds like a good plan :) I had a rough weekend at a work event. Usually these involve lots of drinking, so I was able to stay away from lots of booze. But then I was feeling left tout and deprived... so I grabbed a kit kat and snacked when I shouldn't have. Then the cycle of feeling bad just continued! I suppose it will show on the scaled, but getting back on plan today.

Good luck to you!

Thank you so much its nice to know im not the only one who has had a blip! Bit well done to us both for getting back on it today! So a big thumbs up to a new day and PMA all the way! :) good luck to you too :)

Whenever I have a bad meal I just think there are 21 meals in a week and if I'm being bad on just one off them that's a job well done, don't beat yourself up its a diet if you are regimented its a lifestyle choice if you are setting targets that are more attainable :) xx

Thanks bonnie means a lot!!! Still feel guilty though and really dissapointed in myself but since the blip ive been really good and wont be blipping again! Lol :)

Hi! Don't feel too bad about it and remember not to deprive yourself! It's all about making better choices when you have a takeaway. I know 2 people on SW who have at least one takeaway a week, one has lost 6.5st and looks amazing. Look in the back of your member pack for lower syn options. I know a chicken dhansak is about 6.5 and boiled rice is free. Or from a Chinese I think things in oyster sauce are your best bet!

Thank you very much!!! I just think for the first week i should of beem stricter and more determined so whatever happens in class tomorrow my second week will be a better one as i want have a takeaway!! :)

Whenever I have a bad meal I just think there are 21 meals in a week and if I'm being bad on just one off them that's a job well done, don't beat yourself up its a diet if you are regimented its a lifestyle choice if you are setting targets that are more attainable :) xx

That's a good way to think about it :)

Back