So gutted

I weigh in every thursday at my class and since last thursday i was really good making everything from scratch, all syn free slimming world meals. I barely had any syns also and at this weeks class i maintained. Im so dissapointed as this is the only week ive been in plan 100% and this is the only week ive not lost any weight. Anybody got any tips on boosting weight loss, feel like im a bit stuck

I hate when this happens to me. It's so disheartening! It is possible however, that your hard work will show up on next weeks weightloss. Sometimes our body seems to hold onto it a little longer! Also - I'm going to roll out the minimins mantra - sometimes when we cut down our syns it messes with the plan, as the SW plan is based around syns being a key part to the plan, and requires them to be used to work most effectively. But I would just continue working hard at SW and you will see the results at your next weigh in, try hard not to be disheartened and binge.

Thanks. Im just going to try my hardest this week again and stick to plan 100% and pray i see good numbers on thursday night :)

I'm the queen of maintaining lol it's not good but not bad either you didn't gain and its good to maintain sometimes because that means at target you will most likely maintain your weight, weight fluctuates don't worry about it I'm sure next week you will lose weight again.

Watch your carb intake : ) I know that SW say you can freely eat pasta and potatoes etc but try a week of consciously reducing carbs and you'll see the difference on the scales next week - guaranteed!

Back