SO HAPPY!!!!!!! :D

Tano

Gold Member
Lost 6lbs in my first week which has only been 3 days on plan as I had to have an early WI!!! Cannot believe it. I lost 7lbs in my first week the first time around on a full week, so that was really unexpected!!!

Well done, I only started 2 days ago and have lost 4lbs already. I can't believe I'm not feeling hungry as I'm a huge eater. I'm 11 stone 6lbs and 5f 4in so unsure as to whether the weight will come of slowly or not my goal weight is between 9 and 10 stone. How much do you have to loose? Are you finding things easy ? I've been drinking no added sugar squash is that ok to do that on cd ? Keep up the good work (",)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, I only started 2 days ago and have lost 4lbs already. I can't believe I'm not feeling hungry as I'm a huge eater. I'm 11 stone 6lbs and 5f 4in so unsure as to whether the weight will come of slowly or not my goal weight is between 9 and 10 stone. How much do you have to loose? Are you finding things easy ? I've been drinking no added sugar squash is that ok to do that on cd ? Keep up the good work (",)

Hiya, I'm 5'4" too and everyone is different in terms of the speed in which it comes off. It flies off at first and I'm sure you'll see some amazing results!!! Had some chicken today which was lovely. On 810 now. Not sure about the squash, I'd check with your CDC. :)

Tano said:
Hiya, I'm 5'4" too and everyone is different in terms of the speed in which it comes off. It flies off at first and I'm sure you'll see some amazing results!!! Had some chicken today which was lovely. On 810 now. Not sure about the squash, I'd check with your CDC. :)

I've only got 2 stone to loose so I'm hoping it's super fast. I can't wait to be in my size 10's again I havnt been able to wear my clothes since giving birth to my son 2 years ago. How's things for u ? X x

well done :D

kaz:)

Apparently squash is a big no no, 2 cans of coke zero is ok or buy the water flavouring from your cdc. But no squash im afraid xx

Hi kaz how's your journey going ? X x

Hi Renea
i`m doing fine thanks
still motivated on SS+
feeling lot healthier with the weight i`ve lost
just cant imagine how i will feel when i lose more

kaz :)

Back