So HAPPY I am doing this !!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tridi, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    HEy Girls,
    I just have this major happy boost and I just need to share it with people that know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I can't believe that I have lost so much weight already and that I am only 4,5 kg from the 100 kg mark, where i haven't been in years. My mum came over from germany to visit me and she nearly fell out of the sky when she saw me and EVERYONE makes so nice comments.

I get hit on in clubs and nearly every week I try on clothes that used to fit me and now they do again. BEST feeling EVER!!!

*Sigh* I just feel fabolous and the best thing is this diet will bring me to my goal,for the first time. It is just the best diet on the planet.

I will be going to a family event end of June (Germany) and I haven't seen them since febuary,so I can't wait their reaction when I will arrive 50 lbs lighter....hehehehehehe...can't wait!

Now enough from me :p Have a brill weekend all u slimmers and remember that u can be so proud of yourself,this is a biiiiiig step in all our lives, a step forward to finally ban all this negative cr*p in our heads and just feel fabolous! :)
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigtosmall

bigtosmall Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimnSave
    Well done you! Keep it up.

4. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Ach really happy for you. With all your loss you deserve it. Well done.

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi tridi,
    Great to read such a happy post, well done almost 100kg, that's a fantastic weight loss. It must have been great to see your Mom and to hear the great comments. Keep it up and you will knock their socks off when you get to Germany. Take care.
    Doirin

6. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Tridi, I can "see" you grinning from ear to ear....!!! Atta girl, lovely to hear your joy in how you feeling. That's exactly how I felt when I was doing LT 100% and even now that I am refeeding.

The utter joy I have shopping for fabulous new clothes that look great on me far exceeds me wanting to eat rubbish. I adore healthy food and thats all I want to put into my body now. And yes....even at 54 I was "hit on" last week....made me blush to my roots.....but was secretly thrilled!!!!

7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Really pleased for you. You're doing brilliantly! x

8. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hey Tridi

You know I feel the same as you, really almost, overly, pleased that I have discovered LT ( and I have only just passed week 1) and was wondering if I'm not going to reach burn out by the time I have put in as many weeks as you. Naaa!! The good feeling of being able to go down a few jean sizes will put paid to that, I'm sure.
    Fantastic everyone is complimenting you and good luck for looking stunning when you get to Germany. :character00255:..Whoohoo!!

9. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Fabulous! isn't LT fantasic! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.