So HAPPY I am doing this !!!

Tridi

HEy Girls,
I just have this major happy boost and I just need to share it with people that know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I can't believe that I have lost so much weight already and that I am only 4,5 kg from the 100 kg mark, where i haven't been in years. My mum came over from germany to visit me and she nearly fell out of the sky when she saw me and EVERYONE makes so nice comments.

I get hit on in clubs and nearly every week I try on clothes that used to fit me and now they do again. BEST feeling EVER!!!

*Sigh* I just feel fabolous and the best thing is this diet will bring me to my goal,for the first time. It is just the best diet on the planet.

I will be going to a family event end of June (Germany) and I haven't seen them since febuary,so I can't wait their reaction when I will arrive 50 lbs lighter....hehehehehehe...can't wait!

Now enough from me :p Have a brill weekend all u slimmers and remember that u can be so proud of yourself,this is a biiiiiig step in all our lives, a step forward to finally ban all this negative cr*p in our heads and just feel fabolous! :)
X

Ach really happy for you. With all your loss you deserve it. Well done.

Hi tridi,
Great to read such a happy post, well done almost 100kg, that's a fantastic weight loss. It must have been great to see your Mom and to hear the great comments. Keep it up and you will knock their socks off when you get to Germany. Take care.
Doirin

Hey Tridi, I can "see" you grinning from ear to ear....!!! Atta girl, lovely to hear your joy in how you feeling. That's exactly how I felt when I was doing LT 100% and even now that I am refeeding.

The utter joy I have shopping for fabulous new clothes that look great on me far exceeds me wanting to eat rubbish. I adore healthy food and thats all I want to put into my body now. And yes....even at 54 I was "hit on" last week....made me blush to my roots.....but was secretly thrilled!!!!

Really pleased for you. You're doing brilliantly! x

Hey Tridi

You know I feel the same as you, really almost, overly, pleased that I have discovered LT ( and I have only just passed week 1) and was wondering if I'm not going to reach burn out by the time I have put in as many weeks as you. Naaa!! The good feeling of being able to go down a few jean sizes will put paid to that, I'm sure.
Fantastic everyone is complimenting you and good luck for looking stunning when you get to Germany. :character00255:..Whoohoo!!

Fabulous! isn't LT fantasic! x

Back