So happy

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I have lost 6lb this week and i am very happy. Everyone i see has been shocked by how slim i look now. i am size 14 like i was when i married my husband so now he is starting to say that i look to skinny:D Well i am over the moon with my progress and i just wanted to share my happiness:D

Naomi that is absolutely fantastic, you must be so happy!!!45lbs is madness, it is a fantastic diet isn't it!! I'm slimmer than I have been for years, but can't wait to get to your current weight as this is my goal!!Keep it up hunny, just think you will look like a goddess by the summer!!!Love

Oh well done .. that is great .. congrats!!!

Brilliant, Naomi. You must be totally thrilled.

Naomi that's a brilliant loss, well done - you're doing great.

Cath

Wooohooooo!!

Can't wait till I get there myself, you must feel great!!!

Well done you!

Nay, thats sooooooooooo good, you go girl!! Keep at it and in no time you will be at goal weight. And i can tell you all,she looks FANTABILOCIOUS!!!!.

Mum xxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss: That's fantastic, well done :clap:

Well done Naomi :wow:

That's fantastic, you must feel really proud of yourself.

Hi thanks everyone yeah i feel great but definately need some new clothes :( Still trying to hold out though and get through with as little as possible. Well done to all of you for your losses and goodluck. Thanks for the support :) :)

Wow Naomi, thats fantastic :D Keep up the great work!

Really well done Naomi :D

Is that a pic of you and hubby on your wedding day? You look like a really lovely, happy couple :wavey:

Really well done Naomi :D

Is that a pic of you and hubby on your wedding day? You look like a really lovely, happy couple :wavey:

Hi Brightness
Yes that is me and hubby aka skeletor as he is so damn skinny lol. Yeah the way we once were not so rosy now. You know how it goes :(

Back